• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzyme32

EA on saturday? Weird.

dbkacbcumae3tiilxkb3.jpg

Yeah. Only just looked properly.

Based Devolver though. That will be great, I'm certain. Gonna be like Christmas in there:

uYyf2l8.gif

Nzyme32

Probably only skipping Bethesda and Devolver, too late for me

Precisely the same - but I'll watch them the next day after I fly home.

Also even more reason to be interested in the PC Gaming Show - Wargroove will be there - the chucklefish game that is pretty much Advance Wars:

EPOk0So.png

Anno

PC gaming show is looking hot. XCOM 2, TW:W 2, new Klei game, Wargroove, some other stuff I know I'm forgetting...

Uraizen

Banned
Since we're on the topic of monitors. If anybody ever sees a 1080p g-sync with input lag of ~10ms, let me know via PM? Those three things are mandatory. I'll take a panel that looks like crap as long as it meets those three criteria.

bbd23

Man I've had my current monitor for about 8 years now...and I originally bought it as something to play my PS3 on before I got into PC gaming. Im sticking with this until 4k becomes cheap

I'm sure they'll be fine paying their medical bills with that Warner Bros. check.
I like the first game and I'll get the second game sometime down the line (this is WB, the price would probably drop like a brick), I'm just surprised the estate didn't secure rights in other mediums considering their attitude toward the movies.

Teggy

What is the new Klei game about? I was so interested in them because of Mark of the Ninja, but I haven't really cared for anything they've done since :(

PARANO1A

Is there a reason my Enhanced Steam has stopped showing 'lowest / historical price' and other added features? Price has been missing for months... no idea how to fix. Have removed and reinstalled and it's still missing.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is there a reason my Enhanced Steam has stopped showing 'lowest / historical price' and other added features? Price has been missing for months... no idea how to fix. Have removed and reinstalled and it's still missing.

Are you getting any errors in the console (F12)? Can you try disabling all other extensions and see if it works? The usual culprit is the HTTPS Everywhere extension which will block data loaded from external sites - if you have this extension you'll need to whitelist api.enhancedsteam.com.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Again, a real one. A 2D one, because when I think of Arc System over the years, I think Guilty Gear, Blazblue, not shittty pseudo 3d fighter on a handheld. Hence, the "dream" part.

edit: wait they did a actual 2d one on handheld, I did not know that so my bad. My point stands, the dream part is something that looks like Xrd, not a 3ds game :p

technically a generic 3DS game would mean "chibi" 3d models :p

the spriting in Budoten are pretty much great, typical ArkSys spritework, so calling it a "3DS game" feels a bit demeaning

PARANO1A

Are you getting any errors in the console (F12)? Can you try disabling all other extensions and see if it works? The usual culprit is the HTTPS Everywhere extension which will block data loaded from external sites - if you have this extension you'll need to whitelist api.enhancedsteam.com.

Ah - I disabled HTTPS Everywhere and it's sorted. Thanks!

shockdude

Volcanoes make Tekken. Lucky is just there also. UNLESS SHE IS ALSO THROWN IN A VOLCANO????
I don't have Tekken 7 and haven't seen much about the story. Is there an in-engine cutscene of Kazuya or Heihachi being thrown into a volcano? If so, expect Chloe to be swapped into that cutscene in the near future, lol.

MUnited83

For you.
I don't have Tekken 7 and haven't seen much about the story. Is there an in-engine cutscene of Kazuya or Heihachi being thrown into a volcano? If so, expect Chloe to be swapped into that cutscene in the near future, lol.

It's actually a in-engine cutscene with a QTE which makes it even more glorious.
CCDe12C.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom