• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK3

Banned
Did you do a fresh install or the built in Windows refresh thing?

the built in refresh didn't work for me. Since windows 10 was created by hairless apes with ties, I got the infinite loop bug after it 'refreshed'. So I had to use the usb iso method anyway which what I wanted to do from the start but the refresh feature sounded too good to be true. It was.

Ludens

Banned
yeah, there would probably be riots in the streets when people saw that it was better than MGSV

MGSV gameplay was stellar, you can't say, gameplay wise (because we only saw the gameplay of Survive, excluding the reveal trailer), Survive is better than V...because that gameplay just looks boring and generic as hell.

MGSV gameplay was stellar, you can't say, gameplay wise (because we only saw the gameplay of Survive, excluding the reveal trailer), Survive is better than V...because that gameplay just looks boring and generic as hell.

It does look bad. Had they just made it a generic co-op expansion of MGSV's gameplay, it would've likely been better than what's been shown.

It could still be fun, but it looks more like it's mostly fighting with the puppets from the V.

MUnited83

For you.

The only thing V had going for it was the controls and Survive seemed like it had those controls still so...

DeputyVanHalen

Neo Member
Barring some huge surprise, about the only possible thing in EA's conference today that I'd be really interested in seeing is more of Visceral's Star Wars game, but I doubt that will happen.

Is there a PC mod or patch for Nier that unlocks cutscene FPS?

edit. I guess this "FAR" mod does. I shall try it even though there was an uproar. I have a legal copy so hopefully it doesnt screw up my game.

Was Nier ever patched?

No, never.

image.php

yuraya

Everything about Survive was built by Kojima and his team with the Fox engine. That thing should have been 5$ DLC for TPP but instead Konami is trying to pass it off as its own thing. Trying to capitalize on what Kojima built is the weakest move they could have done after he left. They have no pride at all.

I wouldn't even buy that shit if it was in the dollar tier of the humblebundle.

low-G

Is this an appropriate place to ask for some more Steam friends?

Add me please.

I don't play much multiplayer, I just want people to share screenshots with, maybe post on activity feed, leaderboard competition, recommendations, and I want to see what other people are playing at any moment of time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom