• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anno

Looks like we might get a Tyranny expansion announcement on Tuesday.

DB-PmpXUIAITXYD.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Energy Cycle -- MB-68D2FE2319DD5D6D - Taken by MaxiLive
Didn't realize I already had it

Jesus Christ, every time i though that EA did the worst E3 conference ever, next year comes with even worse conference. I don't know why i keep watching this abomination, insane levels of cringe.

yuraya

Groundbreaking 6 teraflop technology with project scorpio is going to change gaming in the next 5 years. Its so groundbreaking you have to wait until the console reveal to see this new game we are working. But for now here is a quick tease

Sigh..

Groundbreaking 6 teraflop technology with project scorpio is going to change gaming in the next 5 years. Its so groundbreaking you have to wait until the console reveal to see this new game we are working. But for now here is a quick tease

Sigh..

They used "iconic" correctly at least, so one point to EA there.

Monooboe

I got most hyped for the extra levels for BF1.XD As someone who grew up in northern Sweden those russian winter levels looked just like home.

I have finished my 3ds library. There are other games I could get but I don't want put more money in digital games for Nintendo atm.

What am I going to do while I poop? Switch is too expensive and the WiiU pad doesn't keep the signal. These are the problems I must deal with.

Parsnip

EA, I expected nothing and still was disappointed.

Last EA game I bought was DA Inquisition.
And I still haven't touched it.

💩💩

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom