• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikurden

Good luck separating this shit:
HZzJxLX.jpg
So he's somehow oblivious to the fact that GamerGate is a proponent of those things in his first statement here that he seemingly wants to explore in his dystopian world?

DeputyVanHalen

Neo Member
I'm kinda interested in the XOX, but I think I'll at least wait. Probably the biggest kicker for me is that none of the handful of exclusives that haven't come to PC will be getting 4K upgrades for it, at least so far.

The Forza guys confirmed on the IGN stream what I suspected earlier that working with the X is helping them make their PC ports better. So there's really not much of a reason right now.

So he's somehow oblivious to the fact that GamerGate is a proponent of those things in his first statement here that he seemingly wants to explore in his dystopian world?
GGers have no self-awareness? My word! Whatever happened to keeping politics out of games? Lol

zkylon

zkylewd
New Metro.
Life Is Strange prequel.
Anime Dark Souls is coming to PC.
Assassin's Creed has loot with rarity levels, also Dark Souls-ish combat.
Cuphead and Tacoma are out this year.

that's some weird stuff

what's this anime dark souls thing?

Dragon Ball looks fantastic, but isn't the camera too close for a 3v3 battle?

I could barely see anything with all of the moves and effects. Not for me, sadly.

Did the phantom swordsman show up right away for you? I didn't see him for like five minutes while I worked my way back up, and by the time he reappeared I was in the top half of the dungeon, basically home free.

But before this, I never saw my success coming. Just decided to play after they fixed the invisible walls, and voila I somehow managed to do it. It's a really great feeling--I can still remember some parts of the dungeon, and how tense the final battle was. You'll have an inventory full of stuff, and still be paranoid about the future...

Unexplored is great, y'all.
Black shrouded fellow, teleports a bunch? The thing's hazy in my memory but I came across him a level or two before the final floor. During my first encounter I killed him and sent the body into a pit, so I encountered him on the floor below as well, and tried to kite around him while dealing with the final boss. What eventually succumbed me was trying to navigate a level backwards that I used a scroll of descent on to skip.

I wonder if they'll push the Bethesda Launcher with Wolfenstein 2 or Evil Within 2.
I just hope beyond hopes that they don't dare try to make Quake Champions exclusive to it for any amount of time because RIP Quake if so. They'd be repeating history and mishandling it like they did Quake Live.

What a weird direction Wolfenstein has gone of all things. You just know it's not going to be a happy ending for BJ by the end of it.

I hope the game has automatic item pickup this time.

zkylon

zkylewd
between this and the bits of the microsoft conference i watched, e3 continues to be a very uninspiring violence-fest

i enjoy e3 for how loud and dumb it is but it's always really disturbing how much into the blood and violence people seem to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom