• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

$71.99 Canadian. Same price as the first, only less content. Practically zero information available on the game itself, or the mysterious "Race Pack" for Total Warhammer I.

CA pls stop screwing up this series. I can't take it.

It's 38 pounds / 45€ (No idea what's that in CAD) on
https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/total-war-warhammer-ii-steam-key--3219-1

That's an official keystore.

I don't really see what information you'd need tho, it's a new campagin map with new playable races and units, is it not? As far as i understood, compatible to the content of the first Total Warhammer so you can combine both games into one if you own'em both.

So what are you guys hopes for Ubisoft? I am curious of seeing if they bring new games that showcase what they said they were going to do, with more freeform gameplay and such.

Cringeworthy jokes, dances, hoping for a new Splinter Cell and ubiArt framework games

Plesiades

So what are you guys hopes for Ubisoft? I am curious of seeing if they bring new games that showcase what they said they were going to do, with more freeform gameplay and such.

Someone dabbing on stage during the Just Dance 2018 presentation.

Also, new Splinter Cell with Clint Hocking at the helm.

zkylon

zkylewd
Idk combat looked more Dragon's Dogma than Dark Souls to me fsr

I'd rather Dark Souls
maybe because of like the giant snake lol

but idk, i don't want more combat in ass creed, i wish they made navigating the game world more involved and interesting, removed all the filler shit and just told a good story

that's what i would want

Remind me again how 'spooky' the Metro games are? Like in comparison to say FEAR.

2spoopy. I only played the first one, its not "scary" but the atmosphere is "Spooky". Its not a "horror" game though, think of it more like atmosphere spooky (like STALKER).

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.

The same thing i've been hoping to see from Ubi for the last seven years: A new Prince of Persia.
Or something similar, with some actual *challenging platforming and big enviromental puzzles.

waitingxbulq.gif

*challenging as in doing more then holding a couple of buttons.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.

but idk, i don't want more combat in ass creed, i wish they made navigating the game world more involved and interesting, removed all the filler shit and just told a good story

that's what i would want

I feel the same way. I'm not betting on it, though.
Still, i'm excited. I love the setting.

Another gameplay demo for AC Origins, I need to see more.

Also, the steam store page for the game. Let me whislist that stuff.

I think they're going to show a new IP, a game as a service loot RPG to replace The Division.

Another gameplay demo for AC Origins, I need to see more.

Also, the steam store page for the game. Let me whislist that stuff.

I think they're going to show a new IP, a game as a service loot RPG to replace The Division.

Has Ubisoft ever made an actual RPG? Like a full fledged RPG, not a Farcry/Tom Clancy/Asassins creed/Division RPG-mechanics game.

Pachimari

So apparently we are getting Ubisoft's new pirate game announced tonight? I had hoped for a Splinter Cell announcement, but I'll gladly take this as well.

Mivey

Remind me again how 'spooky' the Metro games are? Like in comparison to say FEAR.
I felt it was more atmospheric based on the fact that you had limited resources and there is some seriously dangerous stuff out there to get you, if you are being careless. By comparison, FEAR has beautiful combat, but it's scares were rather cheap and contrived. Of course, any horror that is not based on psychological analysis and simple atmosphere (as in Silent Hill 2), is cheap and contrived for me, so take that as you will.

that's what i would want

Same. I'd prefer the focus to switch back to stealth, too. But with a "just say no" to insta-failure mechanics.

Once you getenough gadgets or become aware of how to work it, in most of the AC games, you can just dive targets and bail. Basically, the same problem Mordor had and, eventually, MGS V.

Has Ubisoft ever made an actual RPG? Like a full fledged RPG, not a Farcry/Tom Clancy/Asassins creed/Division RPG-mechanics game.

Child of Light.

Ascheroth

releases today:

Dat title tho: Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls | 超次元大戦ネプテューヌVSセガハードガールズ夢の合体スペシャル | 超次元大戰戰機少女SEGA VS主機娘夢幻合體特別版

Nicalis announced Ittle Dew 2+, an "upgraded and expanded" version of the game for Switch. I would assume that the + enhancements will be added to PC and other platforms, but who knows.

zkylon

zkylewd
Same. I'd prefer the focus to switch back to stealth, too. But with a "just say no" to insta-failure mechanics.

Once you getenough gadgets or become aware of how to work it, in most of the AC games, you can just dive targets and bail. Basically, the same problem Mordor had and, eventually, MGS V.
i don't think i care much about stealth, i never liked the stealth mechanics in the ass games and i'd rather they just made escaping and hiding fun

Dat title tho: Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls | 超次元大戦ネプテューヌVSセガハードガールズ夢の合体スペシャル | 超次元大戰戰機少女SEGA VS主機娘夢幻合體特別版

It certainly is a mouthful

Finally i found strength (and also thanks to new chapter announcement.) in me for continue to play Life is Strange (was stopped before the ending of chapter 3, lol, like as if someone told me to "stop..." ) and seen chapter 3 ending...
T-T fuckcucgkcugckgcugck!

Freezard

Since Devolver Digital was trolling and only showing an old Bogus Detour trailer, last hope for Serious Sam 4 is on the PC show. But at this point I suspect there will only be SS and Talos VR shown.

Tonton

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/874296427081420802

apparently ni no kuni 2 is november 10?

that's what i would want

Well I don't really want more combat either but I know it's gonna be there and they're gonna make me fight stuff so might as well make it good

What I would want is actually building on the idea of being an assassin in cool historical times but instead they decided to double down on shitty stories and open world bloat so whatever

The first one is still my favorite because I feel it's the closest one to that with its structure of doing tasks to learn about your target and then going after them even if it's pretty rough

Anno

Just got around to watching the Wolfenstein trailer and wow, that was a crazy rollercoaster. One of my favorite game trailers in a long long time.

Pachimari

Hmm, I think I got a problem. I can't seem to launch The Evil Within. The pop up window "is preparing to launch" keeps showing up and disappearing, rinse and repeat. Like it is stuck during launch or doing a loop.

Deques

Looks like Fairy Fencer F got somewhat beaten

Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force | フェアリーフェンサー エフ ADVENT DARK FORCE | 妖精劍士 F ADVENT DARK FORCE

Volimar

Hmm, I think I got a problem. I can't seem to launch The Evil Within. The pop up window "is preparing to launch" keeps showing up and disappearing, rinse and repeat. Like it is stuck during launch or doing a loop.

Try closing it out, use the taskbar if you have to, then relaunch steam and try again. One of the Fallout games used to do this for me and that seemed to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom