• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is the Metro Redux series for $7.50 a good price? Kinda want after the MS briefing yesterday.

yes they are awesome. Well, 2033 is, I havent played Last Light, but the consensus is that its also great.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Have they announced how many characters will there be? It feels like we've only seen half a dozen of them (Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Boo, Freeza and Cell).

those are the 6 characters in the version playable at E3. Thats all we know for now.

Endruen

Have they announced how many characters will there be? It feels like we've only seen half a dozen of them (Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Boo, Freeza and Cell).

They've only shown 6 characters and 2 stages. I hope we reach something around 30 characters at least.

Tizoc

They've only shown 6 characters and 2 stages. I hope we reach something around 30 characters at least.

This being an ArcSys game, expect at least half that amount for the starting roster ^^; I'd like to be proven wrong though.
For one thing Super Buu and Kid Buu weren't shown.

Anteater

lmao those distructo discs hitting frieza on their way back

NIlkFEc.gif

Rhaknar

Why didn't they show that last night? That got me more excited for the game than the cinematic trailer they put on last night.

because thats not how press conferences work? Im shocked they even got a fucking DBZ game on a MS press conference really.

Monooboe

So what are you guys hopes for Ubisoft? I am curious of seeing if they bring new games that showcase what they said they were going to do, with more freeform gameplay and such.

zkylon

zkylewd
the last night stuff is weird cos i personally never cared what the ppl that make the stuff i like think or say but in this case the game looks just uninteresting enough for me to be like ay fuck it

like it has real pretty pixelart but so does tap souls and i uninstalled the shit outta that garbage lol

also finally watched it, that microsoft conference was really cool, just games after games and nothing else. anthem looked kind of awesome right until the point it became a shooter, but i do like the flying thing

zkylon

zkylewd
btw i was hoping the year off meant good things for ass creed and it seems to have been warped into pretty much the opposite of what i would've liked lol

tiered loot and souls-esque combat is definitely not what i was hoping for lol

Endruen

Do people prefer their DBZ fighting games to be 2d?

Personally, my favorite was Budokai Tenkaichi 2. Lots of characters and stages, being able to transform and fuse, undo said transformations, the ability to fly and fight in a big ass fully destroyable stage felt a lot like the anime and my friends and I have played hundreds of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom