• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonton

Dat title tho: Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls | 超次元大戦ネプテューヌVSセガハードガールズ夢の合体スペシャル | 超次元大戰戰機少女SEGA VS主機娘夢幻合體特別版

Looks like Fairy Fencer F got somewhat beaten

Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force | フェアリーフェンサー エフ ADVENT DARK FORCE | 妖精劍士 F ADVENT DARK FORCE

Does Steam really not have Region/Language specific store names?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/554620/Life_is_Strange_Before_The_Storm/

header.jpg

Pachimari

Try closing it out, use the taskbar if you have to, then relaunch steam and try again. One of the Fallout games used to do this for me and that seemed to work.

Oh man, I just entirely deleted it. And now I can't remember if there is some .ini file or mod I need to install to get rid of the black bars, grain and stuff like that to make it run better?

Durante

Has Ubisoft ever made an actual RPG? Like a full fledged RPG, not a Farcry/Tom Clancy/Asassins creed/Division RPG-mechanics game.
That depends on how you define "Ubisoft", but they certainly funded and published Might & Magic X, which was my favorite RPG (and game) in 2014.

The Chloe costumes are detailed there:
Exclusive outfit pack - Change up Chloe's look with three new complete outfits. Includes Punk Doe, Hawt Dawg Man & Illuminati outfits.
And apparently the clothing she's wearing affects dialog. Hawt Dawg Man should be an interesting one... hopefully?

Oh man, I just entirely deleted it. And now I can't remember if there is some .ini file or mod I need to install to get rid of the black bars, grain and stuff like that to make it run better?

I believe it's been patched so you can remove the black bars and lower the grain via the video options; I also re-downloaded Evil Within yesterday, I stopped playing it because I had crazy stuttering on it where my framerate would swing between 28-58 FPS and was a mess to play on any resolution. I unlocked the framerate via a console command however and it fixed it immediately and I'm getting 70FPS+ now with no drops. Just in case you have any framerate issues if you decide to redownload:

https://www.vg247.com/2014/10/14/the-evil-wthin-pc-debug-command-60-fps-frame-rate-unlock/

Nice, I believe that's the first Assassin's Creed title to support Steam achievements, if the store page is correct.

zkylon

zkylewd
i feel like a prequel is the least interesting thing they could've gone for lis

like i guess they screwed themselves over by making the ending like they did but i just don't find chloe's past that interesting

Well I don't really want more combat either but I know it's gonna be there and they're gonna make me fight stuff so might as well make it good

What I would want is actually building on the idea of being an assassin in cool historical times but instead they decided to double down on shitty stories and open world bloat so whatever

The first one is still my favorite because I feel it's the closest one to that with its structure of doing tasks to learn about your target and then going after them even if it's pretty rough

i liked that aspect of ass 1 but the implementation was so bad and the fun shenanigans of 2 works so much better i just want to see a good, fresh implementation of that

ok steam...
that feature of steam just doesn't work

ni no kuni is this year too?

goodness fall is going to destroy me

eh I'll be fine. only thing so far im down for in the fall/winter is south park, cuphead, and ni no kuni. unless we something really cool from ubi(lol) or sony that comes out later this year I'm good. Actually i guess nintendo got a few things coming out too but i doubt this year will be the one that i buy a switch so I'm not counting them tbh.

Is there any reason why certain titles such as mods, betas, free games etc. stay 'bound' to your account and remain in your games list even when not installed, and other similar titles only appear while you've got them installed then go away when deleted.

Alien Swarm and Mare Nostrum are examples of the latter; Darkest Hour and Just Cause 2 Multiplayer are examples of the former.

Anyone else have this? Or is there some setting on my account doing it?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It says the same thing for me with life is strange, wolfenstein and assassins creed origins. Steam just doesn't know me anymore :'(

Huh?? They can show gameplay trailers/segments in press conferences.

they can but they dont. They dont show 3 minute raw gameplay trailers for fighting games, simple.

Aaron D.

did xcom 2 ever stop running like shit?

this looks really cool

LOL, that was my first question.

Never got past the first couple hours of my Deluxe Ed. pre-order copy 'cause the game ran so bad.

So hyped for launch...so let down by the tech issues.

Tonton

i feel like a prequel is the least interesting thing they could've gone for lis

like i guess they screwed themselves over by making the ending like they did but i just don't find chloe's past that interesting
Well they're making another game too, that one could be a sequel or something entirely new and think this prequel is not even by the same devs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom