• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Rami appreciates the excuses.

U77uYVF.png

honestly the controversy around the last night might be more interesting than the game itself

Would it shock you if it was a "that's not who I am today" pivot?

And that's it?

Dude better hope that his game isn't really about how current feminism has turned future men into future bisexuals like he said it is.

MUnited83

For you.
Ylands is pretty cheap and that elevel editor looks pretty good. Will buy it.

Dude better hope that his game isn't really about how current feminism has turned future men into future bisexuals like he said it is.
I'm going to steal "Future Bisexuals" as the name for my Prog Rock Band

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
"29.99, none of that 60 dollar multiplayer only bullshit"

WELP

AHA-Lambda

yeah I've only really gotten the xcom 2 expansion out of this so far that interests me =/

I'd need to see more of the new klei game but that's about it

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

A waifu paradise -- MB-EA515CE5EF6E8A38 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat

Endruen

considering this is an industry where a game like hatred can be a success, i don't even know

I really don't know much about Hatred and its controversy, but from what I've heard, it doesn't strike me as much more different than going around in GTA or Just Cause causing chaos for the sake of it, so I can see the appeal.

Pachimari

Hmm, I searched Lawbreakers on the store, and it says it is already in my library. Does that mean I already own the full Lawbreakers game? Because I can't remember having paid for it.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
What the fuck?
"I can't help you right now but i'll suck your dick if you can wait a few years"

Pixieking

Banned
Nah, it has nothing to do with feminism.

That synopsis is so vague as to be pointless... It may be Charlie is a white supremacist, hating foreigners and eager to kick butt and chew bubblegum.

Or it may be, he's a furry who had a dream, and wanted to follow it, no matter where it takes him. *shrugs*

morningbus

Nah, it has nothing to do with feminism.

The summary for a popular sci-fi novel that had a major motion picture made out of it:

In the year 3000, there are no countries, no cities... Earth is a wasteland. And man is an endangered species. As the leader of the evil Psychlos, Terl and his race have taken over the world's natural resources and disregarded everyone and everything else. It's up to Jonnie "Goodboy" Tyler, a brave human, to battle the Psychlos and restore normalcy to the world.

That's Battlefield Earth and it's an important part of Scientology, a thing considered a religion in many parts of the world, and a thing that aims to destroy psychology, the practice of psychiatry, and prescription of psychiatric medication.

My point is you can polished shit to a fine veneer. But we'll have to wait and see, I guess.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I think Cliffy is really scared that there might not be an audience for Lawbreakers. People play OW, Paladins or CoD.

I really enjoyed the latest beta, but I am not sure whether a community can build up.

he keeps going after Overwatch, hell hes being doing it for years. Which is always hilarious because the smaller game acting big towards the bigger game always makes me laugh (quality notwithstanding).

Reminds me of those Battlefield ads against COD back in the day.

Tagyhag

As someone who's not a huge fan of Guilty Gear games (Love the art-styles, haven't really enjoyed them since Accent Core Plus) I am going to play the SHIT out of DBZ Fighters.

MUnited83

For you.
You could find GG stuff from Jim Sterling too. People can change.

Heck. Even on GAF you have people who are ashamed of what they wrote before or that they were part of GG and regret it.

Not this developer. He has been spewing this shit this year too. He has been retweeting gamergators and other edgelords that have been defending him.

Dude hasn't changed one fucking bit. Dude's just trying to spin it and pretend he isn't the same dumbass he still is because he's now afraid it will affect his bottom line. Make no mistake though, he hasn't changed.

Endruen

You could find GG stuff from Jim Sterling too. People can change.

Heck. Even on GAF you have people who are ashamed of what they wrote before or that they were part of GG and regret it.

I can only guess some people actually viewed Gamergate as press ethics and not anti-feminism.

morningbus

IS THIS AGE OF EMPIRES???????????

Thanks to Radical Islamist Feminism, it is now Age o' Fempires and it is about how this stupid bitch I didn't even like wouldn't go to prom with me because she's dumb.

Right up until it's part of a multimillion dollar stage presentation, then it's just a regular strategy game.

Wok

Not this developer. He has been spewing this shit this year too. He has been retweeting gamergators and other edgelords that have been defending him.

Dude hasn't changed one fucking bit. Dude's just trying to spin it and pretend he isn't the same dumbass he still is because he's now afraid it will affect his bottom line. Make no mistake though, he hasn't changed.

Sorry, but you have no proof of what you describe (nobody can know what is in one's mind). There is this good piece about public apology by Rami:

So it is up to each of us to decide to trust someone's apology. Rami seems to appreciate them for instance. I have no intention of buying this game, but I am inclined to trust people and accept apology as sincere by default. Future will tell.

No proof? Bruh it is on his fucking twitter. Believing his crappy 5 second non-apologies makes you really really really naive.

I believe it is preferable to be fooled once by a stupid dev if it means I will give my trust to some other people who can change, apologize and maybe redeem themselves. It has more benefits in the long term.

Also, I really like Rami.

MUnited83

For you.
Sorry, but you have no proof of what you describe (nobody can know what is in one's mind). So it is up to each of us to decide to trust someone's apologies. Rami seems to appreciate them for instance.

There is this good piece about public apology by Rami by the way:

No proof? Bruh it is on his fucking twitter. Believing his crappy 5 second non-apologies makes you really really really naive.

Be sure to continue linking descriptions on a Steam Store like they are supposed to be accurate and that the dude would admit his bullshit right on the store page lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom