• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Dat gameplay.

M2WZpln.jpg

PLEASE tell me this is coming to PC.

Ascheroth

Smelter Demon: Now this is a cool boss. Good job, Dark Souls 2!
Even better when you come back after beating him and the Pursuer spawns < 3
Good way to end the day.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this new Mortal Kombat game looks different

Amzin

I actually never realized Just Dance was actual dance moves and not just another DDR type thing, I'm actually mildly interested in that

abracadaver

JaseC I activated an uncensored Wolfenstein 2 gift in Germany.

Had to use VPN to activate it. Hope this doesn't get me in trouble and that I can play on release day

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
No wonder it took so long to make, they had to redo and restart and essentially remake Beyond Good and Evil 2 into something so drastically different from the first.

I honestly thought it was a new IP there instead. Even as a prequel, it's such a change.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Geoff Keighley&#8207;Verified account @geoffkeighley 23s24 seconds ago
More
Wait is BG&E2 a Kickstarter?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Had to use VPN to activate it. Hope this doesn't get me in trouble and that I can play on release day

Technically, using a VPN to activate a region-locked gift is against the rules, but I doubt Valve would care in your case considering the ROW version isn't available in your region. Just be aware that you won't be able to play it without a VPN unless you switch to Offline Mode while connected or wait for the restriction to expire.

Hektor

Technically, using a VPN to activate a region-locked gift is against the rules, but I doubt Valve would care in your case considering the ROW version isn't available in your region.

I'm confused, so activating a gift is possible? Would that come with any restrictions or would it be playable like ny other game once activated?

Pachimari

So this is basically a prequel Beyond Good and Evil with a huge connected online world where players create their own characters and live in the same world? So how much story will we even get? That's the interesting part. I think they are gonna expand on the universe and lore, but not so much on a set plot. Just my feelings.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm confused, so activating a gift is possible? Would that come with any restrictions or would it be playable like ny other game once activated?

It adds a runtime restriction if the region of the gift doesn't match that of your account, but that doesn't matter in this case as the ROW version of Wolf2 cannot be run in Germany by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom