• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascheroth

True. People instantly draw a conclusion from a reveal trailer that's showing the new features, of course they won't find the regular features there. Just wait for a proper gameplay video then we can talk.
In any case that one scene with the waterfall looked awesome.
But yeah, I'm looking forward for proper gameplay as well.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Didnt Shadow of the Colossus run like absolute shit? If any game neede a remake its that one.

zkylon

zkylewd
I just think it'd be weird if they moved a critically acclaimed forward to a new platform so more people could play it and then didn't touch it up in some way to take advantage of the hardware. ��
why?

ports like those exist all the time

like i understand the want for every game to get the resident evil style remake but not every game needs it

Didnt Shadow of the Colossus run like absolute shit? If any game neede a remake its that one.
the ps3 remaster fixed all of those issues

wKLXwfc.png

=\

Holy shit.

How many b.net stores are there actually?

My region is redirected to the US b.net so it's the regular $60 for me.

NEO0MJ

Felt I needed to post this here as well.

So I borrowed a friend's portable hard disk to copy my steam files but when I scanned it the thing seems to have been full of Trojan and malware programs. My laptop auto opens portable storage so is there a chance my laptop is infected as well? Did a full system scan but it's not complete and I'm at work now so I don't know the results yet.
Is formatting it the best option? He said it's ok to do that.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
MvCI looks lame compared to DBZ.

Also that Rocket, talk about a massive downgrade from UMvC3. And Thanos looks garbo compares to his sprite version.

zkylon

zkylewd
beyond good and evil was a fun trailer

i didn't really like the first game but i'm totally onboard with jamaican monkey

also is ubi clear from vivendi hostile buyout?

abracadaver

How is Call of Duty: WW2 handling the nazi stuff?

Are there swastikas in the game? Is the german version censored? Can you activate uncensored gifts or keys in germany?

Monster Hunter coming to pc later is unfortunate because I want to be there at the beginning and with how much time I put into those games I don't know if I'll have the will to start over with the pc version. Super exciting and if nothing else the Switch is getting the more classic XX.

In unrelated news, finally playing The Last Guardian huzzah!

All this hype over the new DBZ game got me motivated to play Extreme Butoden, also by Arc System Works, seems like they borrowed some gameplay elements.

I wake up and started to watch Sony conference and almost fell asleep again lol. At least it was short, but damn that was really boring. Now it's time to check Ubisoft, hope they had better show.

Based on the summaries, it sounds like Sony barely had anything of interest, with a just a few new trailers for already announced games, and a new remake?

I wonder how much later. Are we talking a week or two? Months?

We don't know yet. And I think Capcom may not even know yet. Maybe they'll retract, maybe they have a deal going on. Maybe it'll be a month, maybe 3, maybe 6. It'll be announced later anyway.

Also, if Bluepoint is doing SoTC... I guess no Shenmue :"""(

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

Awesome. I always play pnc games on pc even if they're available in consoles I own. It just feels wrong if they aren't.

The only time I played one in consoles specifically is Blazing Dragons, because I don't think it was ported to PC.

duppolo

as for now anthem win my e3 and i think it is really abd news for destiny 2...i think i will not buy it to wait for anthem ON STEAM

Lanrutcon

While the Anthem reveal was tasty, we should all be worried about the crazy loot box nonsense that's most likely going to infest it. Can't just sell a AAA game for $60 anymore. Gotta monetize that shit.

zkylon

zkylewd
oh yeah anything good from that pc conference thing ?

i watched one mount & blade 2 trailer and it looked like more mount & blade so uhh idk

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.

i watched one mount & blade 2 trailer and it looked like more mount & blade so uhh idk

Tunic looked really cute.

While the Anthem reveal was tasty, we should all be worried about the crazy loot box nonsense that's most likely going to infest it. Can't just sell a AAA game for $60 anymore. Gotta monetize that shit.

I couldn't care less about loot boxes and cosmetics.

It's a different game from Overwatch anyway. You'll want to wear a badass highest-tier raid gear set than some silly looking cosmetic outfit. It's a loot game afterall.

Ludens

Banned
Am I the only one thinking the new Life is Strange is overpriced?
I mean, the old one was 20€ for 5 episodes, this one is 25€ for 4 episodes, and one of them is also a "bonus", so maybe it's very short too like the extra episode of King's Quest. And...I find really dumb the fact the main character of the game only appears in one dlc.

New XCOM2 expansion.
Some showing/preview of the campaign in Battletech.
Tunic.
Griftlands, new game from Klei.
Wargroove, from Stardew Valley Devs.
Lawbreakers looked good, and got it's price ($30).

MaxiLive

I'm glad the Destiny PC delay isn't too long!

So far E3 has been pretty good and there are a bunch of games coming out this year. Shame Sony didn't have much info on smaller titles though so either their teams are busy or they are saving it for the Playstation Experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom