• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuosa

Dear Ghostlight,

While I think it was pretty classy of you to send me a nice response letting me know I wasn't chosen for the Way of the Samurai 4 closed beta by replying to my original email, I'd really have liked no response at all if I wasn't chosen. Getting a response to my email to the closed beta gave me about 20 seconds of super excitement followed by disappointment once I read it.

Thanks.
And I'm sure no one ever complained about not getting a response when the answer would be no. Ah, life =D

maybe ill return to Titanfal now, though more maps doesn't help the game with its other issue such as a lack of weapons and that the Titan stuff isn't really that fun.

But free is free so thank you respawn!

Nokterian

Does anyone having this problem with steam on daily routine like me? Getting offline/online the whole time seeing "steam servers are under routine maintenance" it is almost happening 3/5 times a day now getting pretty sick of it. Also i am EU Netherlands, Steam is not blocked by firewall what so ever i never understand this.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
welp I hadnt checked playfire in ages and I have $5.48

nice

edit: apparently they're all from Dead Rising 3

so I havent earned anything with newer games since september last year

weird?

I got $0.15 just yesterday, bringing me to a grand total of, shockingly, $0.15 since November of last year.

At least it's something.

ghostlight_ross

Ghostlight
Dear Ghostlight,

While I think it was pretty classy of you to send me a nice response letting me know I wasn't chosen for the Way of the Samurai 4 closed beta by replying to my original email, I'd really have liked no response at all if I wasn't chosen. Getting a response to my email to the closed beta gave me about 20 seconds of super excitement followed by disappointment once I read it.

Thanks.

I get that :)

Personally I'd rather know which is why I send the emails out.

Dr Dogg

Reading the DF DmC DE thread (acronym overload!) good to see AF-gate is still raging on. First thing that sprung to my mind was 'where's the AA? Where's the AO?' (well actually it was what am I doing reading one of these threads again but whatevs). Sure some decent filtering would clean the IQ up a treat but it's still going to look flat and the crawling would do my nut in.

Anywho back to the eye orgy that is Ori (yes I crumbled).

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Reading the DF DmC DE thread (acronym overload!) good to see AF-gate is still raging on. First thing that sprung to my mind was 'where's the AA? Where's the AO?' (well actually it was what am I doing reading one of these threads again but whatevs). Sure some decent filtering would clean the IQ up a treat but it's still going to look flat and the crawling would do my nut in.

Anywho back to the eye orgy that is Ori (yes I crumbled).

you always do ;)

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Someone should remaster Math Blaster.
Math%20Blaster%20-%20Episode%201%20(U).png

MadGear

Titanfall season pass is free on Origin

https://www.origin.com/en-ca/store/buy/titanfall/pc-download/addon/titanfall-season-pass

Take it now even if you don't have base game.

Thanks. Best thing they could have done. I wish there was a better alternative to Map packs to avoid this unnecessary fragmentation of the player base. Sure, CoD and BF can get away with it but for most other games these DLCs are just harmful.
I still regret that I bought the Halo 4 season pass back then ... but oh well, I couldn't have possibly expected that the game would suck as much.

Dr Dogg

I'll just refactor this a little.:-

Ooooh what I actually meant to post in here before getting side tracked seeing if anyone made a thread about it was that just got an email about Just Cause 3. For those of you who still like tangible retail products not only will there be a Collectors Edition but you can help decide the contents. Pop over to justcause.com and vote for the nik nacks you want to pay over the odds for. Needs to be done by the 18th March.

On my phone so really not the best time to make a thread but no one has yet so someone can go knock themselves out.

you always do ;)

Yeah I'm weak as piss what's new :p

Grief.exe

Huh, there's a comic for everything.

I'm on act 3 of Hotline Miami 2, but still have no idea what's going on, is that normal?

Not really surprising considering the theme.

Titanfall season pass is free on Origin

https://www.origin.com/en-ca/store/buy/titanfall/pc-download/addon/titanfall-season-pass

Take it now even if you don't have base game.

I'll check it out just in case.

Dear Ghostlight,

Thanks.

Can't please everyone. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Grief.exe

I'll just refactor this a little.:-

Ooooh what I actually meant to post in here before getting side tracked seeing if anyone made a thread about it was that just got an email about Just Cause 3. For those of you who still like tangible retail products not only will there be a Collectors Edition but you can help decide the contents. Pop over to justcause.com and vote for the nik nacks you want to pay over the odds for. Needs to be done by the 18th March.

9ytLccOn6mT3l-wY8Ysj8Po3zHTfuircfXsPfZngFaSUkvTpANnQk8ucH81kdz-KVJmUqlwXIuTa7_ccxhlGdvtWqCc1e4CJ0anRORYMVX76J-aIWzQp2RzG=s0-d-e1-ft

On my phone so really not the best time to make a thread but no one has yet so someone can go knock themselves out.

Yeah I'm weak as piss what's new :p

Square is going to land itself in some costly litigation if they allow that replica grappling hook out in the wild. Only a matter of time before someone tries to latch onto a moving car, or jump off of a building.

pahamrick

Can't please everyone. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I'd imagine a lot of folks are used to no response if they didn't make it into a beta for a game, but yeah there'd be complaining either way.

I was just having a shitty day, and the sudden excitement spike followed by the disappointment drop made me want to post something flippant.

GaussTek

A Game Freak game on Steam and not on a Nintendo console?! Who would have thought it? I mean, I know they aren't owned by Nintendo, but still... :p

Anyway, we also need Pulseman on Steam as a Sega Genesis Classic or something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom