• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

Square is going to land itself in some costly litigation if they allow that replica grappling hook out in the wild. Only a matter of time before someone tries to latch onto a moving car, or jump off of a building.

I doubt they'd make a working replica but now you mention it that would be awesome.

Internet crashed, nice.

And for a minute there I thought you were Jen from The IT Crowd.

They say in Souls you are frequently scared of dying, but in Bloodborne you are also scared of what is coming to kill you - "There is a moment in Dark Souls that we will never forget: down in the Depths, picking up an item from a corpse and a slime dropping onto our head. We spent the rest of the level panning the camera endlessly for unseen threats, no longer scared of dying, but of moving. Imagine a whole game of that." - For this reason they think taking the replayability factor to CD makes more sense.

Damn. Bloodborne sounds like the stuff of nightmares.

fantomena

The Bloodborne hype is real. My review copy might come this week. I have yet to really try out Cities, Ori, Hotline 2 etc.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Knurek

For anyone who cares, music for Hotline Miami 2 can be found in hlm2_data_desktop.wad.
Standard OGG files, 53 songs totaling 3.5 hours of music.

Copons

Hyperion right?

I mentioned the all thing around a friend that hadn't read it and they reference it all the time now.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about. :D

And for a minute there I thought you were Jen from The IT Crowd.

This instead, is more around my background, but I was thinking more about that epic South Park episode.

south-park-internet-router-640x359.png

I'm in the unknown about Evil Within. Is it like a third person shooter with some horror or stray horror game where you walk around etc?

This will affect my purchase! I want to know as little as possible.

Jawmuncher

I'm in the unknown about Evil Within. Is it like a third person shooter with some horror or stray horror game where you walk around etc?

It's a scary action game with scarce ammo to a point. So your first thought.

Haunted

I think they tried to find a balance between those.

Some chapters have more horror, others have more action. It's RE4 style presentation and gameplay within environments clearly inspired by Mikami's earlier RE games.

rtcn63

Good, good.

I'll expect it to be like RE4 and become increasingly less scary as you playthrough it. I'm actually pretty bad with straight horror games.

Straight horror gets repetitive, since you're usually following a formula (Amnesia, Outlast, etc.), often in conjunction with relatively basic gameplay. With RE4, the combat becomes the focus, the fallback. Which helps a lot.

Salsa

my 12 year old nephew started using Steam and he just bought like Assassin's Creed III full price or something, little shit

Tizoc

my 12 year old nephew started using Steam and he just bought like Assassin's Creed III full price or something, little shit

I'm sorry but you should slap them. Slap them with tears of sadness in your eyes meaning you hated to slap them but you must just so that it hits home to always wait for the daily deals. It is your duty to your (N)3DS, Lady Ronan and Our Lord Gaben that you educate this poor young child.

Okay, so now we have a thread based on a cleaned up version of the off-screen Portal VR demo footage, and now people are impressed. As I said in there

Got to say this whole Source 2 situtation is really starting to get frustrating. We have off-screen pics, off-screen footages, pics ripped from slides, these all get posted all over the place, people freak out or get disappointed...Valve please, post something normal already.

this is ridiculous

Wok

What is better, owning 2000 games bought in a bundle which you never get to play, or owning one game which you paid full price and which you play?

AssCreed3? Huh... ok... teach this little crap!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

It's like he picked the worst possible game to pay full price for, just to get on your nerves.

Dr Dogg

Need answer asap: Can non-Steam games be streamed with home-streaming thing?

Of course. Origin games are a little finiky and you'll need to have the client closed before starting but everything I've tried has worked like a charm.

Something is really wrong with GAF ad platform. my memory usage is 100% when GAF is open in browser.

Some of the flash ads today have span my fans up a treat on my Surface. Poor fella was burning up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom