• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Agree. When I saw the email I thought hey, cool, I got rejected but at least it was a nice email letting me know it.
I haven't even applied, I have horrible luck in general, getting into betas too, the one I got into lately was one I decided to abandon too
Transformers MMO
for my steam games completion neverending ride.

Watch Arthea find a secret mode in the game that rivals complexity and length of LLTQ...
It would be sweet if every VN had secret mode (><)

Dr Dogg

you're a maniac ... MANIAC, I say!!! ;)

Well at one point it was THE series I used to play religiously.
bggEaNv.png
Now I've got 20-30 hours in the others as I'm burnt out after 15-17 years.

for this thread
join our quest for world domination!
http://www.metagamerscore.com/crews/149
quote for password

annnnnd done! I do need to relink my Steam profile as it's missing a few chieveos but 4th is in our site mwhahahahahaha

derExperte

There's a lot of driving around in GTAV. A LOT. Even when using taxis as often as possible. No chance that I'll ever replay this on PC.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Avencast Rise of the Mage -- MB-96F39030E6B97321 - Taken by sensoft04

Deques

BundleStars is giving Avencast. I didn't check if I had it already so I got a key that I won't use

ModBot said:
Instructions for Deques:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Deques, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Avencast: Rise of the Mage -- MB-38903A643171D9C2 - Taken by Loptous

AssCreedLiberation is, um, it's something. It just kinda starts and goes and you don't really have any idea what your character's motivations are or why she just goes along with the things presented to her. It's really weird to think that this game and AC3 came out around the same time given the latter's rather long introductory sequence and the former's lack thereof.

I'm hoping that they open up the story a bit so that I have a clue as to why I'm doing what i'm doing outside of TEMPLARS ARE BAD SLAVERY IS BAD which is kinda the only motivations Aveline seems to have right now. At least the missions are pretty short.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of darkchewie, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (darkchewie, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Reflex #2 -- MB-397AB61247BA9090 - Taken by TheLight. 3 entrants total.
Reflex -- MB-D514A50F3187389F - Taken by Sarcasm. 3 entrants total.
Gunman Clive -- MB-DA227C7F80E5A621 - Taken by Zeeman. 10 entrants total.

t1426172132z1.png

Parsnip

It's a decent AssCreed game overall, but does little to differentiate itself from Brotherhood and is entirely unnecessary from a narrative standpoint.

I thought it provided a pretty good conclusion to both Ezio and Altair arcs.
And then I watched Embers which provided a pretty good conclusion to Ezio arc, again.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Avencast is actually a pretty neat little game. It's similar to Torchlight or Diablo, but without any procedurally generated levels, and a more "action" oriented design to using your skills, as you have to input a fighting-game-esque button sequence to trigger them.

It's got some clever puzzles and rewards exploration.

Bit of a crap difficulty curve, I'd say. Swings between too hard and too easy and back again fairly rapidly.

All in all I was glad I played it and a bit sad the developers never seemed to do much after. They did release their development tools for modding the game on their forums, too. Found that out recently. No idea if anything neat came of that.

iosefe

decided to remove the no lurker ruling. it's become an instinct to type that in. i sure hope this place doesn't steal my facebook or anything :p
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (iosefe, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Avencast: Rise of the Mage -- MB-57ED790C1ECEC7F4 - Taken by texhnolyze

Parsnip

Cross quoting from Cities Skylines OT.

Press release from paradox
Cities: Skylines sells more within 24 hours than any previous game in the Paradox Catalogue!

STOCKHOLM &#8211; March 12, 2015 &#8211; Paradox Interactive and Colossal Order, currently gaming&#8217;s proudest parents, have today revealed that Cities: Skylines, the critically and commercially acclaimed city simulation game for PC, Mac and Linux, has sold an incredible 250,000 copies, including pre-orders, in its first 24 hours on sale, shattering sales records for every previous game in the Paradox catalogue released within the same period of time.

Commenting on the success of Cities: Skylines, CEO of Paradox Interactive Fredrik Wester said, &#8220;We would like to offer our deepest and heartfelt thanks to the community for their passionate support and to let them know that we are committed to supporting this wonderful game for years to come, in the same way that we have for our Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis communities. We knew that we had a great game on our hands and so to be able to continue to provide fans of the game with a multitude of new content for it going forward is fantastic.&#8221;

Wester then went on to talk about their relationship with developer Colossal Order. &#8220;Our congratulations and thanks must also go to developer Colossal Order for making what is being widely described as the new benchmark of the city building genre. We have forged a strong partnership with them over a number of years through the release of Cities in Motion and Cities in Motion 2, and I am happy to see such a talented team now being widely applauded for their unmatched passion and skill.&#8221;

CEO of Colossal Order Mariina Hallikainen commented, "We at Colossal Order are absolutely thrilled to see so many players enjoying Cities: Skylines and that the Steam Workshop is filling up with amazing content from the modders. We are feeling very happy and proud and can't wait to continue working on Cities: Skylines together with the community!"

They deserve it. Great game!

Good news, so happy.

Deques

figured as much, just wanted to make sure

i agree! it makes me look like i'm actually doing something very technical whereas using a clean gui version instantly gives away that i'm just eating poop in front of the computer.

One good reason with the GUI is that you only have one window open and it can be minimized to taskbar.
I am mostly idling at work, so I can hide IdleMaster and Steam in the taskbar :D

Dsyndrome

for this thread
join our quest for world domination!
http://www.metagamerscore.com/crews/149
quote for password

I went from top 25 to bottom half once everyone's achievements were counted. It was nice to be special, just for a while.

Hey, how do you know that? anyway its still 12 here (?)
Thanks and happy birthday Tizoc.

I can't giveaway nothing because I'm still unemployed, sorry ;__;
Saw it from a few hours ago, just got to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom