• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friggin 6-5 in Hexcells Plus! If Hexcells Infinite is even harder I might actually not be able to finish it. Right now I feel like taking guesses in this level even though I know it could backfire and I'd have to start all over.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
So I replayed the final two chapters of The Last Door (season 1) to get the two achievements I was missing last night.

It's still pretty great and you should probably go play it if it's in your backlog.

Go away, stop porking me from below! >:O

Hmmm, only about 1900 away. That's what, two or three civ v achievements? Piece of cake :p Maybe I'll break into the top 60 of the gaf group one day!

Also, happy birthday, Tizoc and Pupo.

Black Flag is 90% off

Really good price for the gold edition too. Thanks for the price mistake, ubi!

Nabs

Friggin 6-5 in Hexcells Plus! If Hexcells Infinite is even harder I might actually not be able to finish it. Right now I feel like taking guesses in this level even though I know it could backfire and I'd have to start all over.

If you think 6-5 is tough, just wait for 6-5 in Infinite.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Gold edition still $6. Got my order in but it was slllooooow.

EDIT: Fixed now

Knurek

6-5 in Plus compared to 6-5 in Infinite has the same difficulty difference as 1-1 in OG Hexcells compared to 6-5 in Plus.

Black Flag 90% off has to be a glitch.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/242050/

Edit: Well that was fixed fast. Shame their PC Patches aren't that quick :p

Made it just in time, probably overpaid anyway...

They never brought Big Surf Island to Burnout on the PC, right? I really want to play it on PC but i might stick to my PS3 version since i know for certain i have that DLC there.

Turfster

Gimme a price mistake like that on Wash_Doge and I'll get it, Ubi.

AC3 is fixed now.
And what's up with Blacklist being the only Splinter Cell discounted?

rjc571

Banned
Damn, Assassin's Creed 3 was listed at $-7.51 (115% off) on the Ubi deal page, but on the Store page it's showing up at $4.99. I might actually consider "buying" it if they actually honored the advertised deal and paid me $7.51 to play it!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Valiant Hearts: The Great War is also on sale and highly recommended for the $3.74 asking price. That is, unless you got it from Indonesia for $0.05 on release day.

Jawmuncher

Buy Red Faction Guerilla. There is no open world game with better mission design. Even now.

You'll have to remind me what was so good about it.
I don't recall anything special aside from being able to break buildings for missions to get a new point of access.
Which in itself is a good enough reason.

Knurek

Wonder how (bad) will AssFlags run on my 750 TI.
Tried it previously on my previous 6770, could barely sustain 30 fps on Low.

Dr Dogg

It's a scarry thing when you see how green the deals page looks.
U7Mzf6Z.png
And I own some of the DLC items that aren't highlighted too. What can I say, I really like checklist games.

Grief.exe

Ubisoft publisher weekend.

No Rainbow Six, Brothers in Arms, or Dawn of Discovery (Anno 1404 for Americans) discount.

I'm actually mad. Those are the only games from Ubisoft I am interested in.

rtcn63

Shantae, Shantae. I'm just worried that it's likely to appear in the $1 tier of a Humble Bundle soon. (It was in the $5+ before, IIRC). Also heard the map is convoluted shite.

You'll have to remind me what was so good about it.
I don't recall anything special aside from being able to break buildings for missions to get a new point of access.
Which in itself is a good enough reason.

That's it. The destruction physics are the reason why Guerilla's bog-standard open world mission design is so good

The truth is, open world mission design has not moved forward at all, even half a decade+ later. It's sad. The only thing more unfortunate is that there's no Red Faction: Guerilla 2.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

No Rainbow Six, Brothers in Arms, or Dawn of Discovery (Anno 1404 for Americans) discount.

... and that's why they're not on sale ;) only the shitty ones are :)

Dr Dogg

I know, especially after you brought up R6 the other months. When I saw a Ubisoft weekend my eyes lit up with glee. When and checked R6:3's store page and immediately had a frown. Bastards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom