• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

It's a scarry thing when you see how green the deals page looks.

And I own some of the DLC items that aren't highlighted too. What can I say, I really like checklist games.

It bugs me the hell out how most DLC I own for UBI games from complete editions isn't reflected on the sales page. I was thinking about the Anno 2070 DLC when I noticed that I have the complete edition and the same applies for M&M, AssCreed 3 and Black Flag, Splinter Cell etc as most of the DLC appear as not owned on the the sale page nor the Steam store page. It's pretty fucked up, to be honest.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Ubisoft publishing weekend sale.

Ghost Recon X-box/PC Classic isn't -75% or on any sale.

Are you fucking kidding me, Ubisoft!? I want to buy this (and the expansions) but you really don't want to give me a discount on it?

AHA-Lambda

Trying to play the 2nd episode of Dreamfall Chapters on a different PC from my usual, I've copied the save files over to the apparent location but it's not recognising them, help? >_<

(It's gog version not steam)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Looks like Enhanced Steam is having some kind of a issue since its failing to load.

Yeah it's having a few issues with some of the API servers - they should be back online shortly.

Maniac

Banned
you're a maniac ... MANIAC, I say!!! ;)

Whats up?
250k is.. disappointing? I thought it would be at least double that considering the hype and how many players it has had these past few days. Don't get me wrong, 250k is an excellent number, but I was just expecting a lot more than that even.

EA managed to sell 1.1 million copies of SimCity at double the price in two weeks despite all the negativity. I guess marketing (and brand recognition) still works. The game also kept on selling pretty well despite the issues, hitting 2 million few months later.

Well... There's also a big difference between two weeks and 24 hours. It''s still an excellent volume of sales for a somewhat niche title. If the positive impressions and reviews are of any value, we should see some really strong post-release sales too. Especially considering the game has modding support and will be getting more content.

Hopefully.

God fucking damnit :(

Fucking... Shit. :/

Grief.exe

Sid Meier's Starships is locked at 30fps, has no exit option and issues with fullscreen/windowed.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/282210/discussions/0/610574827763625207/#p1

Would never expect that from 2K, let alone Firaxis. The current Steam review meta is at 41%.

Ubisoft publishing weekend sale.

Ghost Recon X-box/PC Classic isn't -75% or on any sale.

Are you fucking kidding me, Ubisoft!? I want to buy this (and the expansions) but you really don't want to give me a discount on it?

No Rainbow Six, no Dawn of Discovery (largely an oversight by Ubi), no Dark Messiah, no Brothers in Arms, no Splinter Cell other than Blacklist. Might as well be called 'Garbage Truck Weekend,' as far as I'm concerned.
There are some good titles littered among the sale, I'm just frustrated and being hyperbolic

ijTL1U5TMkfJ1.gif

I don't think I've used an exit to windows option in years. Always Alt F4 or use task manager. Really surprised at the other stuff though.

And can't wait to play Dreamfall episode 2 when I get off work! Hopefully it's as lengthy as the first episode.

Tizoc

Would never expect that from 2K, let alone Firaxis. The current Steam review meta is at 41%.

No Rainbow Six, no Dawn of Discovery (largely an oversight by Ubi), no Dark Messiah, no Brothers in Arms, no Splinter Cell other than Blacklist. Might as well be called 'Garbage Truck Weekend,' as far as I'm concerned.
There are some good titles littered among the sale, I'm just frustrated and being hyperbolic

ijTL1U5TMkfJ1.gif

No Driver San Francisco either!

gabbo

I don't think I've used an exit to windows option in years. Always Alt F4 or use task manager. Really surprised at the other stuff though.

And can't wait to play Dreamfall episode 2 when I get off work! Hopefully it's as lengthy as the first episode.

I got that email while at work this morning and had totally forgotten. Day redeemed!
As for that Ubi sale, well I hadn't intended to spend anything on it, and they made it easy to stick to that plan

Jawmuncher

The best F&F game.
I know it's a joke for jaseC but how many people actually played it?
It was a pretty fun game. Absolutely bonkers too. Remember driving on a motorcycle when two enemy cars sandwiched me.
I exploded and flew into the air and then rag dolled all over the floor down the road dead. Was absolutely amazing.

maty

MIssed the price mistake :(

Still bought Shantae, Valiant Hears and Gunslinger/FC:BD bundle so I can't complain.

After updating my metagamerscore profile, I'm 8th in the score list and 2nd in the completist list. Not bad.

If any of you have an XBONE, it's the free game this month.

Only thing I may buy here is Valiant Hearts, I dunno. I own most of this sale on console.

oh i didn't notice that game. thats also a really good one that i own already tho(also i think its the free ps+ game for this month) and also i dont own a xbone.

Chariot

Why. Why can't I hold a crime rate over 40%? Why can't have my citizens in health below 20% for a few weeks? They just... die :(

iosefe

That too!

Oh and just to give you an idea of how awesome that Transformers comic, I'm making a giveaway of, is, here's some choice Quotes

^Megatron finally coming to the realization that he's made lots of big mistakes in his life.

damn. not usually a comics guy, but damn

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Extra Keys

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ensign-1 -- MB-A3C959DC08289186 - Taken by agniswarm. 1 entrants total.
Residue -- MB-DDEF33E7419DFE57 - Taken by xGreg. 5 entrants total.
Catmouth Island -- MB-885D84C1F0F89511 - Taken by sensoft04. 7 entrants total.
Frayed Knights -- MB-51C7514AAD5C9563 - Taken by Blu(e). 9 entrants total.
Pulstar -- MB-0645C1D0EB89484F - Taken by Darth Kupi. 3 entrants total.
99 Levels to Hell -- MB-BA0204ABD43BB425 - Taken by titch. 3 entrants total.
FootLoL -- MB-2B1EB3C31C69FFE4 - Taken by 7Sins. 1 entrants total.

t1426276652z1.png

Maniac

Banned
Focus is super happy about this 250k. I bet they are thinking of new ways to scam more people with another Cities game.

Unfortunately.

I'm guessing this is tongue-in-cheek since so many people thinks this is related to Focus and CitiesXL.

I'm also kind of hoping that's the case :p
GO already setting a new record even though it's only the first day of the major lol

I'd totally forgotten that it was today. So many potentially great matches I've missed ~_~

Black Flag 90% off has to be a glitch.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/242050/

Edit: Well that was fixed fast. Shame their PC Patches aren't that quick :p
Damn. It's what I get for watching TV. Would have been awesome for only ONE Euro!
FERTGTDGHDHFGHFGHGS HFHGSFH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6XSRccWKQM

God bless big M.
Awesome. Can'T wait. But will.

Heh at the ridiculous double standards of some here. I don't recall the whining when Bayonetta or Smash was being talked in this thread at least triple the amount Bloodborne is.
-
Watching the BAFTA awards and it feels so awkward and too stuck up. Just too few emotions, so dry.

Salsa

That was my last laptop. It gets hot. Get a usb cooling dock if you have to. The fans in mine were loud, and they made that noise when I picked it up a certain way. I think they're just hitting the plastic casing.

I think just 'hot' s an understatement. ill post temps when I get home but its unusable on legs or stomach. it bbbburrrrnsss

also theres something loose inside that seems to hit the fan if I hold it to one side. mhm

The best F&F game.
I know it's a joke for jaseC but how many people actually played it?
It was a pretty fun game. Absolutely bonkers too. Remember driving on a motorcycle when two enemy cars sandwiched me.
I exploded and flew into the air and then rag dolled all over the floor down the road dead. Was absolutely amazing.

I tried launching it, but my rig doesn't work with it, so I ended up watching a (partial) playthrough) on Youtube. Looks too glitchy and hair-pulling to consider trying out.

DocSeuss

Still mad about Ubisoft and Black Flag.

Bought the game, got a Standard key, wanted Deluxe, talked to Steam, got that problem solved, started it up, Uplay wouldn't recognize my Deluxe key.

Talked to Ubisoft, they gave me a new key, this somehow made it so that I couldn't log in to the Ubisoft servers (meaning no Initiates progress, online app connectivity, multiplayer, etc). It would just hang on the screen forever.

So they made me make a new account and gave me a key THERE.

So now, whenever I try to start the game on Steam, it autoboots into my primary account, where literally all my other Ubisoft games are, and I have to screw around with it until it finally gets into Black Flag on my secondary account.

I hate Uplay.

Tizoc

Eh I'm slighty mad about missing out on the Black Flag price error.

...but man I should rewatch them Batman animated movies.

Is anyone going to get one of the new Titan Xs? Hoping to sell my 780Ti for at least 400 which will take off some of the sting. Fingers crossed for 999!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom