• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

Is anyone going to get one of the new Titan Xs? Hoping to sell my 780Ti for at least 400 which will take off some of the sting. Fingers crossed for 999!

Do you mean you hope for a price of 999$€? Check out how much the Titan Z still costs. Not directly comparable but 1499-1999 is more realistic.

BasilZero

Ubisoft publisher weekend.

No Rainbow Six, Brothers in Arms, or Dawn of Discovery (Anno 1404 for Americans) discount.

I'm actually mad. Those are the only games from Ubisoft I am interested in.

About damn time they had the sale....now are the games I wanna get now on sale....

Prince of Persia is not on sale....you are dead to me ubisoft.

No Rainbow Six, no Dawn of Discovery (largely an oversight by Ubi), no Dark Messiah, no Brothers in Arms, no Splinter Cell other than Blacklist. Might as well be called 'Garbage Truck Weekend,' as far as I'm concerned.
There are some good titles littered among the sale, I'm just frustrated and being hyperbolic

And no discount on Rocksmith DLC :(

iosefe

Pardon the OT but I'm so hyped. I was playing Monster Hunter 3 U. I recently hit high ranking and am doing the first Crimson Peco mission, and he summoned a Deviljho. So I work through it and avoid fights. Peco blinded the jho. Moments later, he left the area and the Peco followed soon after. When I get to the area, I notice a shiny drop. When I gather it, it's an honest to god Deviljho gem. An extremely rare drop that I didn't need to even touch him to get.

RNGsus was on my side. In other news, I still want the MHOnline localization

derExperte

The titan Z is two titans taped together silly. It's going to be either $999 or $1349.

Two old Titans. And it started at almost $3000. NV would be silly to sell the X for 999 and those who are willing to pay that much shouldn't care, it's beyond reasonable so whatever.

derExperte

You will see next week, the gains aren't drastic enough for that price.

They never were even with the first Titan. The higher you go, the exponentially worse price/value becomes. And don't forget the 12GB VRAM, it's not only about pure speed. I can mayyyybeeee see ~1299 (1999 was a tad exaggerated).

Ozium

They announced the hiatus a while ago.

don't distort history bruh

they announced they would take a 2 week hiatus from the main bundle

after they announced this they still produced a humble weekly.

now they have also produced a humble comics, but not a weekly

your revisionist history is not welcome here.

derExperte

don't distort history bruh

they announced they would take a 2 week hiatus from the main bundle

after they announced this they still produced a humble weekly.

now they have also produced a humble comics, but not a weekly

your revisionist history is not welcome here.

I thought we had something special going on? Y u stab me in the back? You'd be a fine GTA protagonist, digging graves for friends and stuff.

Ozium

I thought we had something special going on? Y u stab me in the back? You'd be a fine GTA protagonist, digging graves for friends and stuff.

I'm salty since Arthea said I have shit tastes in games and when I posted 4 titles that were either new or coming to steam that interested me. (><)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Alien Isolation was robbed, robbed I tell you!

There's still a chance. The power is yours!© Vote for it in the SteamGAF GotY awards today!

Ozium

Alien Isolation was robbed, robbed I tell you!

I voted it for in the official MRORANGE ballot...

I haven't voted again since it seems shady, even tho it's jshackles and I have utmost respect for him... but the thing is I don't know if I have the PM to MRORANGE saved and the shack has asked us to submit the same votes...

off/on topic: this week is great, cities/hm2, new DLC for hyrule warriors today, and dreaming sarah/LA COPS out of early access tomorrow... and the weather is nice.

what a time to be alive

Tizoc

Congrats to the winners, but these are left so first come first serve
Battlepaths -- MB-A402CBE496D0E5F0 - Taken by titch
Muffin Knight -- MB-F9497CA1DFF4FF3B - Taken by cardinalmind. 1 entrants total.
Scourge: Outbreak -- MB-C7658A12B0898684 - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I voted it for in the official MRORANGE ballot...

I haven't voted again since it seems shady, even tho it's jshackles and I have utmost respect for him... but the thing is I don't know if I have the PM to MRORANGE saved and the shack has asked us to submit the same votes...

If you don't have or can't find your original votes, it's okay to vote again with different games. I only requested that because I wanted it to be as close to the original results as possible.

fantomena

My video of White Night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDz1I3Eyj8A

A really cool game. Might be very slow pace for some, but I loved the design and the story is incredible fascinating. Reminds me somehow off Supernatural TV show.

It's difficulty to explain the game in text, so just watch the video and see wherever you like it or not, I at least liked the game a lot.

Yay, finished Hexcells Plus finally.

Hexcells took me 5.4 hours to get 100%, but Hexcells Plus took me 22 hour, I get the feeling a was a bit of a dummy.

jshackles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom