• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Krater Plus Krater - Dr. Cerebro Pack Plus Soundtrack -- MB-82CC5AFB0F5E44CB - Taken by Purkake4
Claustrophobia The Downward Struggle -- MB-9A4F3F6DBCD0ED70 - Taken by agniswarm

Arthea

I kind of want Valiant Hearts, but it uses Uplay.

It's not really that bad,
well, it is
, but you can't avoid it indefinitely

both are on my wishlist to be bought the day uplay dies and is removed

ya, that's what I told myself buying HoMM6, OK it has heaps of problems now, but it'll be fixed when uplay dies! any day now!
that was four years ago

Maniac

Banned
It is getting better.on UPlay you can play new games while they are still downloading, you can get additional 20% off for 100 UPlay points, client is better, It is getting better. New games you can play while they are still downloading, you can get additional 20% off, Uplay client is getting better, You can buy games on Origin with VPN they don't care, Origin is giving away free game every month...

Instead of telling EA and Ubi to shut down their service people should giving them constructive feedback and pushing them to do more. That is my opinion.
The only reason for the Origin giveaways is the fact that the platform is dying. It's had so little growth that EA stopped quoting user numbers and started quoting the number of machines it was installed on.

That's literally rock-bottom for a DD platform. And even then, it's not really competition when it's a platform that exists solely for the owner of said platform to publish their own games on it.

As for uPlay...

They could easily just, you know, give people the soundtrack and such stuff for free, but instead they've tied it to spending arbitrary points in hopes that someone gullible will be thankful that they can get it for free when it should've been part of the package to start with.
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...ls-but-steam-machines-are-looking-like-a-flop

pretty much. If it weren't for their VR stuff, this would have been yet another middling to bad showing by them.

What an awful article-title and conclusion. It's incredibly hard to call something a flop before it even comes out. And I doubt it'll flop, but I also doubt they'll be selling millions of them, but that's never really been the goal either. I assume they'll be as much of a "flop" as pre-built machines of this kind already are. I mean, SteamMachines aren't unique in many ways except for the emphasis on form-factor and ease of use.

I largely concur though. If not for VR it would have been a so-so showing by them, although I'm very much into the SteamController.

edit: I entirely forgot about the SteamLink for a moment there... But really, I think the Link is the most impressive and important piece in the SteamMachine & Steamy Living Room puzzle. Whilst SteamMachines will see a decent amount of sales as with normal form-factor prebuilts from these companies, I think the Link will sell a buttload.

Now that I remember the Link, I remember that I also really want one. Please?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-8C33CC0ECE21FD17 - Taken by wetflame

Ozium

Win 10 Gaming Store will usurp Steam's Industry Domincance. GG fanboys, the valve is going to be turned and instead of blazing hot steam it will produce only sad cold tears

le roi est mort, vive le roi!

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-8C33CC0ECE21FD17 - Taken by wetflame

Thanks for Pixel Puzzles, mystery benefactor!

Always nice to get a game that's free on indiegala. It's the bestest feeling!

Yeah, I had a feeling that it might be something like that. Mystery giveaways by anonymous people are usually bundle junk that people want to use to boost their giveaway count. Still, I didn't have it and now I don't have to go to indiegala to get it. Everyone's happy.

Maniac

Banned
Yeah, I had a feeling that it might be something like that. Mystery giveaways by anonymous people are usually bundle junk that people want to use to boost their giveaway count. Still, I didn't have it and now I don't have to go to indiegala to get it. Everyone's happy.

Yeah, that's sadly how it usually is.

But hey, atleast it wasn't Bad Ratz

Arthea

Would you play an Assassin's Creed game set on the moon?

The way I would play AssCreed, fem lead,
I was about to type femass, but thought better of it
, very interesting setting, like future moon with people colonies all over it is good, Shanghai is good, Seoul is good, Paris is good (not in the distant past tho), well mostly any busy location with lots of different styles is good and... completely different gameplay.

edited: leap of faith stays, tho

Lain

you are now quoting 4chan too? lashman, lashman *shakes head*

4chan is cool.

Btw, Ori is really, really awesome. The more I play the more in love I am. It really cant be stressed how beautiful this little game is. A painting come to life really applies well to it.

I've never understood how 4chan works, can't figure that site out, the layout is a mess and I don't understand what I'm seeing >.<

Imagine a messaging system developed by kids with autism with UI input from kids with down syndrome. And I'm not joking by saying they are "retarded" or something like that. I'm just coming from their point of view with their disabilities. It makes total sense to them.

Megauap

Your account was pointed out to us by a concerned member of the Playfire community, it was thought that you may have been using SAM to exploit our lovely reward system for your own benefit. Upon further investigation by our fraud team we discovered consistent evidence that the Steam account associated to your Playfire profile was using illegitimate methods to exploit the Playfire Rewards BETA and earn GMG Credit dishonestly. As per the terms and conditions we've removed your Playfire profile and any GMG Credit that was earned as a result of the Playfire Rewards BETA.

I also refunded your purchase of Hotline Miami 2 as this was ordered with the above earned credit.

You can continue to use your Green Man Gaming account to purchase games, but you will no longer be able to participate in the Playfire Rewards BETA.

If you do not agree with this policy then please feel free to contact us again however it is unlikely the decision will be overturned.

Oh, really?! Thanks Neogaf...
/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom