• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redlacs

dual_luck.png

its not worth much but its nice it can happen. thx indiegala!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
shit

i wanted always sometimes monsters to at least get one vote :<

Don't worry, I got the vote you sent to MRORANGE earlier in the year so it's been tallied. ;)

Zeknurn

qce9oP7.gif

NiIrHQP.jpg

Spring Break Day 1

• Added Cook Off Heist as a standalone heist, based on Rats Day 1
  • Added Train Heist* as a standalone heist, based on Armored Transport: Train Heist (hostable for those who own the Armored Transport DLC and joinable for those who don't)
  • Added the Cooking By the Book Death Wish achievement
  • Changed the We're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat achievement, changing bag count from 40 to 20

Achievements

• Fixed an issue with achievements related to the Death Wish difficulty
  • "We are Rockstars on this job" now works as intended

You forgot to link the most important part, the trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VOgQIBQ3hM

you should be like me, look at all the games you got and realistically think of the games you actually want to play, the ones that you feel are worth your time. You do that you cut out a HUGE chunk of the games on your backlog, then after that you start playing them games. now if you're not liking the game or its one of those "NUU YOU GOTTA PLAY 30 HOURS TILL THE GAME GETS GOOD!!"
(I'm looking at the people who defend that crappy ass ff13 game)
cut that shit out and move to the next game, your time is too valuable to play through 30 hours of shit till the game gets "good" cause lets face it, chances are it won't get that good. I can only tolerate 3 hours of shit gameplay, if you're still shit after 3 hours, goodbye, and honestly i think 3 hours is being too generous.

I'm absolutely terrible at managing traffic in Cities Skylines.
I have no idea how to fix all the busy intersections.

Chariot is worse, he got all his trains to meet up, i was hoping they'd crash and take a good chunk of his city to see what he'd do but nah, they just all stop. :(

Terra_Ex

I've given up any hope of trying to complete mine now - it's not gonna happen so I look at it as a library in that I'll always have something to play depending on my mood. I just play whatever with a general bias towards quality rpgs and anything that I buy day 1. I certainly wouldn't have any worries if mine looked like that though.

I'm absolutely terrible at managing traffic in Cities Skylines.
I have no idea how to fix all the busy intersections.
My city has sewage piping problems that I desperately need to resolve later tonight, if only you could let the water/sewage pipes cross over each other things would be so much simpler (until said pipes burst, I suppose). Still, it's faring better than my first two attempts.

Dr Dogg

I could smash my backlog out in no time (more so this week when wasting my holiday fucking about instead of decorating) if I didn't flit from game to game without finishing most of them.

Anywho Titanfall's coop wave defence mode, Frontier Defence I think, any good?

That backlog is like the console-only equivalent of having 500 unplayed games on Steam, tbh. Back in the day I never had a backlog of more than three games, and usually that happened thanks to Nintendo's tendency to release two or three great games the exact same day and leave you without anything else to play the following three or four months.

But then, I started buying games that I never even opened (Spyborgs and Sam & Max Season 2 for the Wii, I'm looking at you)... And then Indie Bundles happened... :(

Nowadays, I've got like 12 games on my 3DS + Wii U backlog... Because I always think that working though my Steam backlog is more important, as it's way bigger. I think I should do something about it...

dex3108

Good luck you will need it.

Second Set of AMD Radeon&#8482; Never Settle Space Edition Keys Going Live!

Keys will soon be added to the AMD Radeon&#8482; Never Settle Space Edition Group Giveaway.

Keys will be available at approximately 5:00 PM UTC on Friday, March 13th.

Once the keys have been added, you'll be able to join the queue to claim a key. The system will assign keys based on the order members entered the queue until all keys are assigned. Please note that if we run out of keys, you may not be assigned a key even if you are in the queue.

Keys will be claimed very quickly, so expect all keys to be claimed within 5 minutes of the keys becoming available, if not sooner.

Please remember that this batch of keys is only available to EU residents.

t1426266000z0.png

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I'm in the mood for something particular, but I don't exactly know what that is...

Something containing a lot of (good) exploration and atleast more then three kinds of colors in it. Liniear or open doesn't really matter, I just want the levels and/or world to be interesting. And gamepad combatibility.
But mostly just an interesting world to explore. Like in Bioshock Infinite, the Souls games, Remember Me, Zelda titles... Creative, interesting places.

Any suggestions?

Dsyndrome

I'm in the mood for something particular, but I don't exactly know what that is...

Something containing a lot of (good) exploration and atleast more then three kinds of colors in it. Liniear or open doesn't really matter, I just want the levels and/or world to be interesting. And gamepad combatibility.
But mostly just an interesting world to explore. Like in Bioshock Infinite, the Souls games, Remember Me, Zelda titles... Creative, interesting places.

Any suggestions?

Dishonored?

Sometimes it's interesting to see what all the fuss is about, even if that fuss is negative?

If something is generating lots of negative buzz, maybe that's not a company you should be rewarding with your money. If you want to "see what it's about" you could probably watch someone play it on twitch or youtube.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Any suggestions?

Have you played Transistor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom