• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroyume

Banned
BFU3LJi.png

Respect.

It was technically less. Newegg was selling the silver and gold AMD rewards codes for $1 (or something), and since you could redeem 2-3 games... lot of people ended up owning Alien and Star Citizen for it.
Ah, that one. I remember that. Must have been nice to be us-folk back then.

I am pretty positive that only two of my voted games will end up in the top ten. Dark Souls 2 and MGS:GZ.

Interested too see full breakdown.

zkylon

zkylewd
my vote was dark souls 2, shovel knight, valkyria, always sometimes monsters and dead state iirc

but list looking good, some of these games i haven't played because they're too expensive but sure sound interesting (nemesis thing on mordor and the whole sci fi creepiness of alien)

Lomax

It's interesting to see that all of these games so far only got around 30 votes each, from 150+. Shows how varied tastes really are around here.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

rtcn63

Wasteland 2 and Divinity were my first forays into the CRPG genre. I liked them a lot for the most part. W2 had so many bugs, a terrible camera if you were indoors, and combat that best served one or two particular weapons. Divinity was a bit underwhelming, but even the developers acknowledged that. Good graphics though.

I'm expecting at least one of them to appear on the list.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Well 2 of my 5 have turned up so far. I'll probably get 4 in the top 10 again. Would be 5 but you folks have horrible taste :p

for the 100th time - no one likes AssCreed apart from you and Jase (for some bizarre reason) :p

oipic

The spirit of MRORANGE is strong in here.

Great show, jshack - thanks mate. Up early for this (6am Saturday morning here), but the anticipation of this is better than a sleep in.

Analysis of the votes is always interesting, e.g. Shovel Knight featuring on fewer top 5 lists, but scoring higher than South Park.

jshackles

Dr Dogg

It's a stitch up I tell you. Just watch fecking Dragon Age: Inquisition win. Or knowing shacks a Final Fantasy.

for the 100th time - no one likes AssCreed apart from you and Jase (for some bizarre reason) :p

Well aside from the visuals I'm not too keen on Unity. Couldn't vote for Rogue but that's for this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom