• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien. Lower than expected. It is one of the few games that really grabbed my attention. Gonna get it for sure in the future.

EDIT: It was ONE DOLLAR!? Holy smokes! US-only I assume?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
jRBFiDV.png

dot

Alien Isolation...

Eh, the game was too repetitive and long for my tastes.

Also the alien itself wasn't really that scary, just annoying. I think the androids were scarier.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Assassin's Creed IV Question

Any difference between Freedom Cry standalone and Freedom Cry DLC? lol.

Does it just add the entry on the steam library and nothing else right?

One requires Black Flag and the other doesn't. They're identical otherwise.

zkylon

zkylewd
still 0!

That's what you get for not getting in on the $1 newegg deal. Me neither, but still.
get an avatar already you dumbo

Pretty much the reason why I didn't vote.
I play games a year after they come out =/
oh no, i gotta represent always sometimes monsters, i can't not vote because i didn't play one game or two or a dozen

someone has to give always sometimes monsters the vote it deserves

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Knurek

What are those weird, indie, unknown games jshackles is mentioning?
SteamGAF, I am disappoint, we had CoDAW release last year... :\

jshackles

Transistor 8?
This was my real GOTY :(

Mine too

I'm glad to see it got a top 10 spot though. :)

jshackles

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
What are those weird, indie, unknown games jshackles is mentioning?
SteamGAF, I am disappoint, we had CoDAW release last year... :\

I don't care for modern CoD in the slightest, but Advanced Warfare's campaign is actually fairly fun and lasted an hour or two longer than I would have guessed. There are worse ways to spend a night. ;)

Just woken up to see some of the results are out. Well, from the little i played of them, it's probably deserved, and if i did finish them, i would've probably voted for them.

Annubis

I'm hoping for a top 5 finish for The Banner Saga.

That one I played and I just don't see why it made such big waves.

The story is pretty interesting but the game mechanics just destroy everything the game is trying to build.

Also, once again, a game saying it has 'choices' ends up not having any real choices.

jshackles

rtcn63

Alien. Lower than expected. It is one of the few games that really grabbed my attention. Gonna get it for sure in the future.

EDIT: It was ONE DOLLAR!? Holy smokes! US-only I assume?

It was technically less. Newegg was selling the silver and gold AMD rewards codes for $1 (or something), and since you could redeem 2-3 games... lot of people ended up owning Alien and Star Citizen for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom