• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahamrick

SQS35lc.png

Score!

One of my votes in the top 5. As long as my #1 pick is in the top three, I'll be pretty happy.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
MGR has a crazy good soundtrack, but it's pretty stupid. Loveably so, but still stupid. Still pretty fun though.

I didn't expect to see it so high.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Tizoc

MGR has a crazy good soundtrack, but it's pretty stupid. Loveably so, but still stupid. Still pretty fun though.

I didn't expect to see it so high.

Come on amigo, games don't HAVE to make sense or be all clever, serious and philosophical; sometimes you just want so slice robots and cyborg mercenaries as dictated by the RULES OF NATURE.

A good fun game is all that'll count in the end.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Only two games left....

so far i've played every game listed. Dont know if i should be proud of that or not.

to be fair to Shovel Knight, it only appeared as a download on nintendo consoles so that's almost like that didn't even happen.

one way to look at it is that you don't have to catch up on the best games of last year cause well... you played em already :) + you have good taste in games, i guess?

Uzzy

Shadowrun, Shadowrun, Shadowrun..

Wolfenstein would have made it into my top 5 had I actually played it last year, but I only got it during the Steam winter sale. Ah well. Fantastic game.

I love the delayed release of these.

It gives time for quick discourse
and lets me know whose opinions are so much shittier than I thought they were.

Mokoi

Banned
Wolfenstens was fun sure, but just another shoot bang which was better than the shit that has been out. One thing I'll agree on being overrated, and something more deserving could fill that spot like Yaiba. Unless Yaiba is #2. :)
Although I'm sure Dark souls 2 is next.

oipic

Sizeable gap between third and fourth.

How good is it that we had a great Wolfenstein game in 2014? It could've so easily been a cash-in on the name, or have been just another FPS, but I'm really happy to see that so many of you guys really enjoyed it. Looking forward to playing it one day.

jshackles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom