• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeth

I can live with DS2 at number 2 considering all the hate it gets.

It's still the second best game in all of my Steam library.

sQETv47.png

2? the fuck is this?

go home GAF, you're drunk.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Sorry guys, something came up and I'm going to be without internet access for the next 3 months.
/s

denx

So did anyone vote forma The Wolf Among Us?

I totally forgot about MGSV:GZ and that was one of muy favorite games last year

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So did anyone vote forma The Wolf Among Us?

I totally forgot about MGSV:GZ and that was one of muy favorite games last year

Unfortunately, votes for The Wolf Among Us were disqualified, as the rules state that the first episode of an episodic game had to be released that year. It actually took 25th place last year.

Unfortunately, votes for The Wolf Among Us were disqualified, as the rules state that the first episode of an episodic game had to be released that year. It actually took 25th place last year.

because of the 1 minute post timer, every post you post that isn't a GOTY result...pisses me off.

jshackles

And now... your SteamGAF GOTY 2014 winner:

ytycq9K.png

So Thief (2014) takes number one, then.

The time Garret spends looking through peep holes drilled into walls is... significant.

he's just looking for looking glass studios, where he fondly remembers being treated with love and dignity!

and a game without controller support wins? you PC games should be knocking on their door asking for more options!!!

Teeth

Just thinking about Dark Souls 2 makes me want to dive in and go through it again with all the DLC.

But I must wait for the Scholar of the First Sin and that sweet level rearrangement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom