• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
http://steamcommunity.com/app/213670/discussions/0/558749824588892365/ But if memory serves, Obisidan patched the game across the board such that the sex scene that plays out in the background after you've been shrunk is now silhouetted.

Seriously? That scene was my favourite part of the game. No joke. I can't tell you how much my face hurt from laughing... It also took ages to get past cause I just... I couldn't take it, it was too damn funny xD

-----

Yo SteamGAF, do you guys have a recommendation for a router? My new one seems to be what's been causing me a headache lately, I suspect the NAT table is stupidly small, and with fiber and uploading and downloading a lot of stuff due to said fiber, I'd naturally want it to be quite sizeable.

Really impressed by the Evil Within dlc so far, almost entirely new environments and they all look great. Really hope the did well enough to get a sequel or something in the same vain down the line.

Tizoc

Wolfenstein Old Blood is releasing on May 5th, GMG has it so it's bound to show up on their VIP section, but anyone know if it'll appear on Nuuvem too?

topyy

4 cards drops remaining.
More invites will go out next week.

ModBot said:
Instructions for topyy:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (topyy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bloodsports.TV closed Beta -- MB-881E5E3B999119F8 - Taken by Casimir. 3 entrants total.

t1426324904z1.png

The assignment is 20 times scarier than the base game, some of these areas are encroaching upon Alien: Isolation levels of pause screen abuse. Hell, in some cases it might be worse because you can't see anything without turning on the flash light which alerts enemies.

Maniac

Banned
I really hate when Valve releases multiple small updates for Steam Beta instead of big ones.

That's the point of the beta version though. Accumulating fixes whether big or small until you've got enough features and / or bug-fixes for a proper update. :p

Wolfenstein Old Blood is releasing on May 5th, GMG has it so it's bound to show up on their VIP section, but anyone know if it'll appear on Nuuvem too?

It's already available on GMG VIP for $15.59. The question is, how long will the VIP section stay up. Last few months it has been popping up for a few days and then disappearing for weeks.

ExoSoul

Banned
Got an invite from a level 3 private profile, I hate the fact that Valve now makes me unable to trust people when I myself had a private profile and understand the reasons why one would want to have one...

milena87

Yeeeeeeh!
Thanks J!

I'm so glad to see D:OS came out on top, such an incredible game!

(and of course thanks again to Milena for what became the greatest birthday present of the year, the GBPOTY)

Ahah, once again, you're welcome. I'm really glad you liked it ;)

So if I own X3 Terran Conflict (but haven't played it), is Albion Prelude worth the $3.39 for when I do finally get around to it?

And X Rebirth has mostly negative reviews?

Madn

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Madn, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Time Gentlemen Please! and Ben There Dan That! -- MB-8C85ECF0405EBBD3 - Taken by Loptous

I just put every member on my ignore list. It's the only way to browse GAF in peace. Pretty much everyone likes something I don't care about and that's just unacceptable.

Sini

nVidia GPU users...

why does Geforce Experience say
8.00GB RAM (7.92GB usable) for my PC RAM
and...

how do I check my GPU temp - I know AMD has a built-in monitor but can't seem to find this on nVidia?
Since no-one else bothered to answer this:
1) That 0.08GB is memory that's reserved for various hardware in your system
2) Download MSI Afterburner. You can see lots of information when you launch it, but if you also want to see some of them while playing games you can set up the on screen display:
http://www.overclock.net/a/how-to-use-rivatuner-afterburner-on-screen-display-and-more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom