• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saty

and Valve doesn't care

What? They said clearly that they are working to rework their entire support system. They don't care about the BBB giving them an F, but they do that the customers are giving them an F when discussing this issue on forums and social media.

Tizoc

It's already available on GMG VIP for $15.59. The question is, how long will the VIP section stay up. Last few months it has been popping up for a few days and then disappearing for weeks.

$16 sounds OK, but I'd really like to get it for cheaper =X

Sini

What? They said clearly that they are working to rework their entire support system. They don't care about the BBB giving them an F, but they do that the customers are giving them an F when discussing this issue on forums and social media.
That Valve dude in that interview said that they don't care about issues with their platform until they become widely public at Reddit/Twitter whatever. What a awful company.

Saty

Not that i'm overly familiar with the BBB, but it doesn't strike me that their report\data is more readily available or would alert Valve on the issue any sooner than just end users posting their experiences.

Got to 6-5 of Hexcells Infinite. I've got it down to right in the center. It's like scaling a Colossus only to find there's another Colossus on its head. What I wouldn't give for a notes overlay like they have in Professor Layton games to do trial and error notes.

But I've done it on paper and I have what I *think* is a solution. Let's try it now! Oh God...

Edit: clicked two hexes, got them right but one showed a number that no longer meshes with my solution. What the hell...

Double edit: Got it. WHEW! Dang.

Mr. Doop

Got to 6-5 of Hexcells Infinite. I've got it down to right in the center. It's like scaling a Colossus only to find there's another Colossus on its head. What I wouldn't give for a notes overlay like they have in Professor Layton games to do trial and error notes.

But I've done it on paper and I have what I *think* is a solution. Let's try it now! Oh God...

You got this.

Sajjaja

kitty's got claws
tumblr_lmds6mvGBO1qg64aho1_500.gif

Momentary

Banned
I was actually dreaming about shopping on Steam last night and had Guilty Gear Xrd Extend and Disgaea Collection in my checkout for $190. Was trying to install Disgaea 5 when my wife woke me up. :(

Lain

I was actually dreaming about shopping on Steam last night and had Guilty Gear Xrd Extend and Disgaea Collection in my checkout for $190. Was trying to install Disgaea 5 when my wife woke me up. :(

190$ for 2 items on Steam? That must have been a damn nightmare.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is there a way to purchase the uncensored version in Australia? Or is it completely region locked?

The ROW sub isn't locked down outside of preventing Eastern Europeans from purchasing it. Just have someone from the US gift it to you.

Uzzy

Guilty Gear Xrd Extend? So you were dreaming of sometime in the distant future, probably the 2020's?

Momentary

Banned
190$ for 2 items on Steam? That must have been a damn nightmare.

The collection and Disgaea 1-5. If they were to actually release something like that IRL for Steam. I would probably do it. I definitely would at $120. That's 24 bucks per title.

jmizzal

How does steam work with canceling preorders?

I preordered GTAV on steam, but now I have a XBox one with GTAV

Can I cancel the preorder or is it a way I can move it to steam gifts and just sell it to someone?

I didn't like any of the hud mods people made for either of the Dark Souls games.
Dunno. I am enjoying the CleanUI very much. Really like the translucent look and general less distracting and easier on the eyes/less busy.
While modding I also found a pretty cool one for one of my favorite boss fights. Looking Glass. Adds more of a "stormy" atmosphere.
This was the only area I played and cleared last night. Pretty stunning if a bit short but that seems to be very common in DS2. I am fine with it tbh since this way I got to see many great locations instead of a few ones like DS1. Really like it.
And I also added the classic mod as well :p

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
How does steam work with canceling preorders?

I preordered GTAV on steam, but now I have a XBox one with GTAV

Can I cancel the preorder or is it a way I can move it to steam gifts and just sell it to someone?

If you purchased it yourself, you can get a Steam Wallet refund automatically by clicking the "Refund" link opposite the game on your account history page or, if you paid using a different method, ask Valve to refund the money to the particular payment method you used. If it was a gift or you would otherwise like to sell it, you can request that the game be reverted back to a gift copy.

doesn't care about the BBB giving them an F, yes

didn't say otherwise

$h@d0w

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me ($h@d0w, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Pid -- MB-C6CBE74019CD662F - Taken by ExoSoul

Free game.

Someone posted StarCrawler a but earlier and it looks pretty much like a sci-fi Grimrock which is not a bad thing at all.
Looking forward to it.

Haha, I remember seeing that!
That reminds me, I own grimrock(... I think). Is it a casual game in the sense that I can play for like 10 or 15 minutes(ala splunky, fighters, etc.) Or do I need to like sit down and invest a lot of time to it.

Ryne

Someone posted StarCrawler a but earlier and it looks pretty much like a sci-fi Grimrock which is not a bad thing at all.
Looking forward to it.

Yup, that game looks interesting, instantly wishlisted.

I wonder if there are other 'Grimrock' style RPGs that are futuristic/space-bound that don't use the same enemy stereotypes.

Turfster

For those that missed the Star Wars humble bundle, WinGameStore has a 10$ bundle with KOTOR, Jedi Academy, JK2 & The Force Unleashed in it

Parsnip

I don't know if anyone posted this yet, but there's a "best of rezzed" thing at GMG, buy one of these games and get 5 for free.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/best-of-rezzed/

The 5 free games are Rooms: The Main Building, Rabbit Hole 3D, Clickr, Time Gentlemen Please! and Ben There Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack and Pid.

lol aint that the truth

so i gotta change my video card in 10 days

that can be done i think

Changing a video card is easy. As long as the new card fits.

rtcn63

They should do a crossover, where Skyline creations are converted into CSGO maps. And vice-versa, with little troopers performing isometric swat among the city scrapers.

Finished Hotline Miami 2. Absolutely loved every second of it. Most of the common complaints (larger stages, more windows, story...) just felt right for me. Funny how my overall rank was something like C at best, when in HM1 it was more like an A after the first run. Now onto hard mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom