• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning guys.

What did I miss? ( I saw the GOTY results, yay jshackles! )

Finished Grim Fandango, it was as good as I remember, too bad the remaster is a piece of crap.

Is Payday 2 on nuuvem region locked or something?

Vibranium

Banned
Finished The Evil Within, I quite liked it, despite my hatred of the cheap insta-deaths, horrible Laura fight with lever action, arena fights and gun-wielding enemies in the second half. A load of unanswered questions and open storylines in the ending, I wonder if Bethesda will greenlight a sequel. Going to play The Assignment part 1 in a bit, hopefully to learn a little more about Kidman.

I was really hoping to know what exactly happened to Sebastian's wife and daughter. We've got Ruvik possibly in the real world in Leslie's mind, and that mysterious organization lurking about conducting crazy brain link experiments. Kidman seems to have some sort of soft spot for Castellanos and is seemingly not completely on board with what these people are doing, I'm curious why

The Resident Evil mansion reference made me smile. And the city portion was reminiscent of RE2 as well now that I think about it.

Corpekata

Banned
Unless the DLC goes past the ending of TEW I don't think that would be accurate.

I mean, there's some sequel bait, but the structure of the game is fundamentally broken without the DLC. Kidman's character might as well have been cut from the game. There's lots of clear "Wait for the DLC" moments in the game.

zkylon

zkylewd
so, spent like an hour and a half with hotline miami 2

not sure what i think of it, everything seems to be a lot more elaborate, from the menus to the time jumping story to the excessive dialogue to just the super expanded blood spatter crap

i'm interested but that's about it, it's one of the games i've been looking forward to trying for myself this year and i knew it was gonna be a weird one, so not much of a surprise

i do appreciate the whole multiple points of view stuff and just how they expand on the themes of the first one. i really like that, and i like that they bound some gameplay stuff to the character you play, that's very cool

i find the soundtrack to be less iconic so far, maybe a bit less trippy? i dunno how to put it, but it definitely feels distinct from the first one's, which again i like

def gonna play some more tomorrow, now that i sit down and think about it i think i'm mostly pleased with it

wish there were less guns

Khronico

so, spent like an hour and a half with hotline miami 2

not sure what i think of it, everything seems to be a lot more elaborate, from the menus to the time jumping story to the excessive dialogue to just the super expanded blood spatter crap

i'm interested but that's about it, it's one of the games i've been looking forward to trying for myself this year and i knew it was gonna be a weird one, so not much of a surprise

i do appreciate the whole multiple points of view stuff and just how they expand on the themes of the first one. i really like that, and i like that they bound some gameplay stuff to the character you play, that's very cool

i find the soundtrack to be less iconic so far, maybe a bit less trippy? i dunno how to put it, but it definitely feels distinct from the first one's, which again i like

def gonna play some more tomorrow, now that i sit down and think about it i think i'm mostly pleased with it

wish there were less guns

Just wait till you get deeper into the game.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
worse than popgaf
You don't wanna try me today. Not today Satan.
iFXq5zvACw0z1.gif

Salsa

I kind of want to buy shantae but what if it gets cheaper in summer

most games hardly go below $2.5 and it hasnt really been much on sale at all (reason its on sale now is cause there's a general wayforward sale across platforms)

i'd get it (and I did)

also, its great

ps. The Evil WIthin is GOTY level you fools

Oreoleo

Ozium

most games hardly go below $2.5 and it hasnt really been much on sale at all (reason its on sale now is cause there's a general wayforward sale across platforms)

i'd get it (and I did)

also, its great

ps. The Evil WIthin is GOTY level you fools

is it worth playing the first shantae before the one on steam? I didn't realize it was 2.50, I thought it was 3.75 for some reason... might have to take the plunge

dex3108

dex, I realize you decided to wait, which is the prudent move. But thanks to a GAF member offering a good deal, I will be there for the launch.

gtaseriesu3uee.png

I simply can't and won't support year and half "delay" and full price for that old game :D I would buy RDR because from the start R* was clear that there won't be PC version, but we all knew that GTA V will come to PC and R* never said that they won't make it.

P.S. i also own every GTA on Steam including 1 and 2 :D

http://steamcommunity.com/app/213670/discussions/0/558749824588892365/ But if memory serves, Obisidan patched the game across the board such that the sex scene that plays out in the background after you've been shrunk is now silhouetted.

I tried using on my Australian copy but it bugged out other parts of the game. Invisible enemies etc... so I just repaired the game and watched the two scenes, Randy getting probed and Randy getting an abortion on youtube. The crying Koala that was substituted in was pretty funny though

Milamber

One store was closing and I picked up a clearance PSTV for about $50. Kinda regret it now since I now have to grab a PS4 controller and a shitty PSV memory card to even play this thing.

Meanwhile, I'll just let the PSTV sit under my monitor looking all nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom