• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
On PS4 you can use the touchpad for that and on DOA5+ on Vita you could rub the screen too IIRC.

Rubbing that touch pad just doesn't feel... rubby enough.

Good on DOA5 for doing it on the vita though. These devs obviously know what they're doing

i wish nuuvem worked in usd

too much math to make from reais to usd to 35% tax to pesos

Here, let me help google help you

you can also copy and paste the numbers into google and multiply them like in a calculator!

what is this magic?

ExoSoul

Banned
Does that kick the person family sharing with you out?
I thought family sharing worked like PS3/4's, on a game per game basis, yesterday me and my gf had an unpleasant surprise when I accidentally kicked her out only to find that Steam treats the library as a bulk...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I thought family sharing worked like PS3/4's, on a game per game basis' yesterday me and my gf had a unpleasant surprise when I accidentally kicked her out only to find that Steam treats the library as a bulk...

I still hold some hope that Valve will eventually loosen things a bit.

_hekk05

Banned
i don't live in mexico you dumbo

But you wanted it in pesos
Agh.gif

why on earth would your country name your currency pesos

here you are

_hekk05

Banned
I went to check but holy shit 8 countries use the peso.

There are also 37 countries that use variations of the dollar, most commonly the USD. I guess its stability helps.

zkylon

zkylewd
peso comes from pieces of eight i think so if u think about it it's like pirate money!

coolest currency imo

also argie pesos are like awesome looking even if they're full of not-so-great-people's faces

ExoSoul

Banned
peso comes from pieces of eight i think so if u think about it it's like pirate money!

coolest currency imo

also argie pesos are like awesome looking even if they're full of not-so-great-people's faces
'Peso' is weight in Portuguese, America would be the richest country in the world if they adopted peso.

Have at ye!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I guess Im unwanted on this thread then. Im not gonna be here if Im gonna be getting attacked for liking pop music and pop artists.

zkylon

zkylewd
are the "hawaii" sections in hotline miami 2 set in like a real war? i never get enough time to read where it is exactly or what year

_hekk05

Banned
I guess Im unwanted on this thread then. Im not gonna be here if Im gonna be getting attacked for liking pop music and pop artists.

You can like them. You just can't make us like them.

I personally think most artistes are douches so I ignore them.

But you like boob physics. So you're OK.

You like boobs so you're fine with me. Just lessen the gifs usage. I stopped posting anime gifs since that can rile up others so maybe just stop using her now.

fantomena

Cities seems to be stable at 50k players.

People have been really eager for a good city building game and not that trash that was SimCity 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom