• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Is pupo the Uke and dani_dc the Seme or vice versa?
I don't ship them, they're my love interests

Yo, this is my JAM.
DiTKwjM.png

fantomena

Im very happy to see Cities: Skylines being on #1 for so long.

I tried SimCity 2013 which I didn't know I even had instalelled, unisntalled it after 10 min, piece of shit game.

Anteater

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
1840 card drops remaining
483 games with drops remaining

I suppose I should do something about this. I stopped idling around the time I started playing Styx, mostly because I was actually playing Styx, but also partly because my PC BSODing regularly and Enhanced Steam refused to work on my laptop for some reason.

I suppose I should do something about this. I stopped idling around the time I started playing Styx, mostly because I was actually playing Styx, but also partly because my PC BSODing regularly and Enhanced Steam refused to work on my laptop for some reason.
Does that kick the person family sharing with you out?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Does that kick the person family sharing with you out?

Yeah, but I talked to Enco about that and set up Idle Master to start automatically at 7am local time. I permanently disabled it after I began playing Styx since a few times it started up while I was in-game and simply forgot about idling altogether for a while.

Yep. I'm glad my Steam Family barely does it.

Yeah, but I talked to Enco about that and set up Idle Master to start automatically at 7am local time. I permanently disabled it after I began playing Styx since a few times it started up while I was in-game and simply forgot about idling altogether for a while.
Good thing you schedule your idling, or he won't be playing games in a long time.

strafer

He posted the other day. Basically, he's going to continue reading the thread, and hopefully post occasionally, but he no longer has the time to deal with the OP. jshackles already took care of the GOTY results though.

I hope it's nothing serious.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
iGe7hm1.jpg

keBbYn4.jpg

I'm assuming it'll be the same thing on PC since this time around we're not getting the "complete" version right out of the gate ...

_hekk05

Banned
keBbYn4.jpg

I'm assuming it'll be the same thing on PC since this time around we're not getting the "complete" version right out of the gate ...

Well obviously. You just can't rub your console that way

original.gif

Now all we need is DOA 5 LR to do this and the circle will be complete.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Well obviously. You just can't rub your console that way

original.gif

Now all we need is DOA 5 LR to do this and the circle will be complete.

On PS4 you can use the touchpad for that and on DOA5+ on Vita you could rub the screen too IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom