• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uraizen

Banned
Whatever happened to Lightning Returns on PC? That's the only one I wanted out of the trilogy. =\

Mortal Kombat netcode was shit on consoles too.
Injustice netcode is also crap on all systems
SF4 is crappy but more manageable than MK on all systems
KOF13 was apparently better on PC but still awful.
Skullgirls is decent on all systems.

1) Yup.
2) Yup.
3) Yup.
4) This one isn't true, it's a major improvement and is actually playable
with people in your region
now.
5) This one is playable at an international level; no exaggeration.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
4) This one isn't true, it's a major improvement and is actually playable
with people in your region
now.
5) This one is playable at an international level; no exaggeration.

4)When I played with a friend who lives on the same town as me the netcode was laggy.
5)The best netcode on 2D fighters.

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Soul Calibur V have the most memorable netcode IMO.

Holy smokes people. You were all right.
Anci3nt dragon is one-shooting left and right.

I did put my summon sign to learn his techniqes, so now I don't get flamed to death but my partners run like headless chicken and get killed at the second flame :/

I want to kill each boss but this looks like a better fit to do alone since fighting the dragon needs to adhere to some rules.

Rules most people don't follow.

I did put my summon sign to learn his techniqes, so now I don't get flamed to death but my partners run like headless chicken and get killed at the second flame :/

I want to kill each boss but this looks like a better fit to do alone since fighting the dragon needs to adhere to some rules.

Took me two tries on my current playthrough. First attempt was mainly to cut his tail. He's not that hard, just don't lock on and run under his belly before you start swinging.

e: misread as Kalameet. Same strategy sort of applies, just run when he lifts off. Gower's Ring makes the fight stupid easy.

Vazra

I thought it was better to do alone. The boss is ass but it becomes manageable if you follow the patterns.

L.O.R.D

Someone Photoshoo Milamber on the girl to the left

tried , but did the right one

KD8vC0t.png

Nabs

man, everyone in that banhammered Angry Joe Builds a New PC thread is hating on the new Area 51 case

... that's my new case too =(

(in my defense, I actually managed to get my work to pay for my new home PC for me, and I could get anything I wanted as long as it was a Dell. So... Area 51 w/ 16 gigs of ram, GTX980 it is!)

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i'm not a fan of the level design in hotline miami 2

same as most people i think, too many guns, too many people shooting you from outside the screen, too many fat guys you have to use guns on, now this super dark level in which you can't even see the fucking dogs, it's not great. i keep getting c's cos i just want to get through it however i can, sigh...

and because the limited masks thing as well as the gameplay not being nearly as enjoyable i feel like replayability isn't gonna be too high.

it sucks cos i really like where they're going to with the story and when it's just melee it's really fun and some of the characters like the duck brothers are really great, but then it's like guns guns and more guns

it's also quite buggy, as i found myself walking out through walls, fighting dogs taht were just bugged in place, i was invisible to enemies for one mission, i often don't seem to land hits that i would swear would've hit and most importantly the whole picking up items is like ten times worse now for some reason. it seems to prioritize guns which is like the last thing i want to grab so i'm like shotgun shotgun ak pipe. so annoying

lol that thread is hilarious

im surprised so many ppl hate angry joe, he's alright to me, tho i thought totalbiscuit wasn't so bad so i probably shouldn't talk

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Fantomena asked me to tell you that hes been banned for 1 week. I dont know any details, im just the mensenger

Jawmuncher

Guys...what the hell is steam??

Steam is an internet-based digital distribution, digital rights management (DRM), multiplayer, and social networking platform developed by Valve Corporation.
It's basically the PSN or XBL equivalent for the PC side. While not the only one, it's by far the largest.

Uraizen

Banned
4)When I played with a friend who lives on the same town as me the netcode was laggy.
5)The best netcode on 2D fighters.

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Soul Calibur V have the most memorable netcode IMO.

4) If I'm able to do HD combos consistently, punish whiffed normals, and do safe jump setups then I would say they did a good job.
5) Can't speak for VF5, but I'm not able to play SCV or TTT2 internationally. Not with the same people I'm able to play Skullgirls with.

The important thing here is that NRS' netcode has been consistently shit on any platform.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Anybody still playing the P2W Ghost Recon of Ubisoft's? Is this worth the -50% off? I liked the game, despite the grind and P2W ness, but I stopped playing because once you reached rank 8 things became muuuuuch tougher to do with a bunch of high level Pay-to-Win guns coming at you and you not having the in-game cash to compete.

Vazra

The important thing here is that NRS' netcode has been consistently shit on any platform.

At least in Injustice I sometimes get a small time where I feel on time even if short. Mortal Kombat online is nightmare material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom