• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
After all the Buffalo Bill talk yesterday someone should totally make a Steam skin out of...

No, no I can't go there. It's too horrible to think about.

A great big fat person?

Backlogger

Any good Steam skins? I've been using Metro for Steam. But I don't think the creator for it has been updating it much recently. He still haven't updated the skin so the stream button show up as far as I notice.

What are you guys using?

I really liked Air, but I've been lazy lately and not using it.

Chariot

Any good Steam skins? I've been using Metro for Steam. But I don't think the creator for it has been updating it much recently. He still haven't updated the skin so the stream button show up as far as I notice.

What are you guys using?
IeL2vbA.png

Pressure for Steam

That is good to hear. Didn't know.
I have Win7 and I am very satisfied so far. Interested to see how Win10 is after reading so much how Win8 is great.

Windows 7 is brilliant. It's pretty minimalistic, and it does everything while looking and running great. Windows 8 is an abomination in comparison.

I'm not confident in Windows 10 at all so I'm thinking I should pass. (before it gets forced down my throat eventually anyway)

Parsnip

That's curious.

My experience with 8 was such that I'll wait a bit before upgrading.
That said, running 10 on my oldass laptop seems to work sufficiently well.
I'm not a fan of the snap-style implementation of some of the menus, and they need to sort out the control panel & PC settings mess.

remember me is bad
Lies.
It's good.

What are you guys using?

I'm still on PixelVision, it's the best skin. All other skins look like garbage in comparison.
Well, I rebranded my customized edition to BoxelVision. But it's the same skin. :p
Valve hasn't added anything new since the DLC box so I haven't had to update it either.

_hekk05

Banned
Nintenphone threads in gaming side. Ahaha I can't take it any more. This move is the best move any console manufacturer has done to give me enjoyment in forums.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

What are you guys using?

Still using Pixelvision. Fellow GAFer Parsnip has been keeping up-to-date (the original author ceased development a few months ago), although there's an alternative titled "PixelVision 2" by some other bloke.

Benedict

A bit OT but have any of you bought the Humble Bloom County Bundle?
What's the quality?
Used to read them back in the day and am a bit tempted to buy the bundle, but have a lack of money at the moment.

louiedog

A bit OT but have any of you bought the Humble Bloom County Bundle?
What's the quality?
Used to read them back in the day and am a bit tempted to buy the bundle, but have a lack of money at the moment.

The base tier is pay whatever you want so if you can manage it the barrier to check them out is really low. You can increase your payment and beat the average up to 30 days after the bundle ends so you have some time to decide on the rest when it might be a bit more financially feasible for you. Just don't buy it as a gift. Those can't be increased.

Shadownet

Banned
Thanks Chariot, will try out Pressure skin for now and Pixel-vision in a couple of days.

Hey jshackles, is there any way, that I could insert another icon for IdleMaster? No offense but the icon is pretty low-res. So unless you have a higher res icon I can sub in, I'm going to try to find a different Steam icon.

But when i click on Properties of the shortcut icon, it won't even give me an option to switch out for a custom icon.

Thanks Chariot, will try out Pressure skin for now and Pixel-vision in a couple of days.

Hey jshackles, is there any way, that I could insert another icon for IdleMaster? No offense but the icon is pretty low-res. So unless you have a higher res icon I can sub in, I'm going to try to find a different Steam icon.

But when i click on Properties of the shortcut icon, it won't even give me an option to switch out for a custom icon.

ungrateful.
Oh nice. Let's try creating some booster after weeks of inflated prices..
Qvv4fXk.png

Rice.gif

i can tell you hit jackpot cause its anime girls. congrats my friend.

Dr Dogg

XP, Green Steam, IE as a first choice browser, MSN Messenger? All that pic needs is Winamp running (sorry Jase) to seal the 'stuck in a time warp' deal.

Shadownet

Banned
So I just read several articles on how that chick Bayonetta like so much got fired from her job for being rude and b*tchy. Man, how can someone so nice like someone so terrible.

I'm still on PixelVision, it's the best skin. All other skins look like garbage in comparison.
Well, I rebranded my customized edition to BoxelVision. But it's the same skin. :p
Valve hasn't added anything new since the DLC box so I haven't had to update it either.
Still using Pixelvision. Fellow GAFer Parsnip has been keeping up-to-date (the original author ceased development a few months ago), although there's an alternative titled "PixelVision 2" by some other bloke.

Oh, that's great. Didn't know people was keeping it alive. Thanks.

Saty

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-03-18-carmageddon-reincarnation-release-date-announced
Gory vehicle smash 'em-up Carmageddon: Reincarnation leaves Steam Early Access and launches proper on 23rd April 2015, developer Stainless has announced.

The release version of the game includes a career mode, which consists of 16 chapters. Each chapter has three or four events, making for a total of 50. There's also multiplayer for up to eight players.

That's really soon for a game that i haven't really heard too much of good impressions on in its EA phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom