• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocSeuss

Is there any benefit to signing up for the Resident Evil online thingy? I did it for RER2 and it looks like I can get some in-game stuff?

Jawmuncher

Is there any benefit to signing up for the Resident Evil online thingy? I did it for RER2 and it looks like I can get some in-game stuff?

You can get boxes for Raid mode with items transferred to your game and your RE.net avatar in Revelations 2. It's mainly just a lot of stat tracking.

Ozium

It's ok, they don't need to, you threw your stuff out.

CUiAE7u.gif

Salsa

idk about mordor

granted im only like 2 hours in

the systems are there and good but it's just really repetitive already

im not loving it, but i'll keep at it

Anybody else playing this Three Fourths Home thing? I have no idea how to complete the epilogue without getting on the wrong bus. The first time I got on it without calling, the second time apparently I "chose" to get on it, the third time my mother "made" me get on it. For a game that offers nothing but dialogue choices, there sure isn't a whole lot of actually CHOOSING.

Edit: Okay I finally got it. Yeesh.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of fenners, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fenners, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Vertical Drop Heroes HD -- MB-4E195B37B2D5B6A0 - Taken by Akuosa. 20 entrants total.
The Nightmare Cooperative -- MB-5EC10B711FCB3AF4 - Taken by Cth. 7 entrants total.

t1426896875z1.png

Sarcasm

idk about mordor

The game is pretty repetitive and once you figure out the nemesis system the charm wears off. I played over 6 hours and I haven't gone back.

ViviOggi

idk about mordor

You gotta progress through the (at times awfully stretched) story missions to get the really cool gadgets and the revenge part of the nemesis system becomes a lot less fascinating once you more or less stop dying. You do get some really neat tools though, and with those it essentially comes down to how much you get out of exploiting the game's systems. It adds some interesting dimensions to the well-trodden, very basic Asscreed power fantasy.

Not GOTY material but I enjoyed my 25-ish hours with it quite a bit. Never finished the story.

MUnited83

For you.
Really?
That's new for me. I thought that's the main reason why people prefer FIFA over PES.

How is this news for you? The modding community has always been for all the versions :p. I'm not sure about 2015 specifically but PES has always have had that option for years. You can put all the correct logos, names, even player's faces on the PC, PS3 or 360 version.

How is this news for you? The modding community has always been for all the versions :p. I'm not sure about 2015 specifically but PES has always have had that option for years. You can put all the correct logos, names, even player's faces on the PC, PS3 or 360 version.

I just always thought that the mods are for PC only haha.
I never play PES games on my PS3.

can anyone do me a solid and help me get castlevania 1 for my bro from nuuvem? I'm short 2 bucks on paypal. I'll pay you back once the money goes through.

Even if you don't play Long War (you really should) , EW is a rockin' good time. Firaxis knows how to extend their games through good expansion packs.
But the discount is not steep enough, same price as last sale.
It's too bad the combat lacks any of the magic that the Arkham games have. It just felt like a cheap imitation and was somehow even easier and more of a joke than the easiest of the Arkham series.
With the right skill combination, you can play the game like having a trainer on. I once saw someone continuously decapitate 40 something orcs without running out of juice. But I still like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom