• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turned 30 yesterday, don't really feel good about it, without needing to go into any details, but yeah.
Happy birthday old man :p
30 you say... hm...
It's my birthday so here are some small games for you guys ;)
Happy birthday to you as well !
Spring Rush Bundle: https://www.indiegala.com/springrush

$1

The Joylancer: Legendary Motor Knight (STEAM)
Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
Deep Dungeons Of Doom (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS

$3.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h)

The Old City: Leviathan (STEAM)
Down To One (STEAM)
Surgeon Simulator 2013 (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
Last Knight: Rogue Rider Edition (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
BlazeRush (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
Motorama (STEAM)
Wow, The Old City Leviathan? Would have never expected to see it so soon in a bundle. Must have bombed. Only thing that makes the bundle interesting to me.
When it is happy hour, do you get a second full bundle for the price of one?
Woah?! I hope it is something substantial like being able to watch broadcasts!

Holy crap, the Total War modding community is insane. I've been playing the Rage of the Dark Gods mod (Warhammer Fantasy total conversion for Medieval 2) and the amount of work put into it is astounding. They have every unit and every faction from the tabletop game INCLUDING all the lore for every unit and every faction. Not only that, every single unit model is painstakingly detailed and looks incredibly professional. Aside from some bugs it's just as competent (if not more so) as the real game.

You can't just post this and not link to the mod! I think it's against the spirit of the rules.

plssss giev it to me

OK, in my new DS save, I've reached Andre, been using the scimitar this playthrough, which so far I think has been pretty decent, though I had issues with it against the Balder knights.

Salsa

man shadow of mordor texture requirements are no joke. if I play on highultra the game straigth up micro freezes for seconds

fucking 2gig card

normal looks fine tho and runa at perfect 60

Shadownet

Banned
No its not, LA Noire was a good game even with some flaws.
That's how I feel. Its a shame we'll probably never get a game similar to that again.
----
Also I waited too long to get that Bundlestars bundle with Enemy Front in it :( I was going go get it yesterday, then I was talking to this girl on the phone. Next thing I know it was morning and the sale was over.

Really wanted to try out Enemy Front too.

man shadow of mordor texture requirements are no joke. if I play on highultra the game straigth up micro freezes for seconds

fucking 2gig card

normal looks fine tho and runa at perfect 60

I have a 290X (4GB VRAM) and a i5-4690K. I tried Ultra when I got the game and it would run well but you could tell when it would chug a bit in certain areas so I dropped down to High and have basically no issues.

Firebrand

These Cities:Skylines keys, they activate fine on Steam without VPN etc, as long as I'm able to obtain the key using Hola etc? I was gonna wait, but goshdangit, that's a good price.

The game has borderless windowed mode.
On this subject: Has anyone had problems with bordeless windowed mode in Win8? Some games like Sleepy Dawgs and FF14 don't seem to be in sync with the window compositing, causing periodic frame rate drops despite ingame FPS counter showing high numbers. I wonder if monitor profiles could have something do with it, in some places it'll say 60Hz and in others 59.

Purkake4

Banned
xngAPd9.png
This is too true. How many times do people want to play the same scripted games?

This is too true. How many times do people want to play the same scripted games?

Seems a lot of PS4 folks are 360 transplants so some of them didn't experience the worst number GOW game.

The real ballbuster is that Sony did the same thing before GOW was released, only it had bluepoint remaster both GOW1 and GOW2 and that actually required some work as neither of those games ran at a consistent 60 nor did they have widescreen support. And they're selling this one game at the same price they then sold 2 remasters for.

It's a bucket of fuck you from sony, really, and people buying that on day one are asking for future shaftings.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Raffle 2 Sparkle
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deep Dungeons Of Doom -- MB-D1C3712B4C674E33 - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 5 entrants total.
Surgeon Simulator 2013 -- MB-4C98E8C3C6F90B15 - Taken by Shadownet. 4 entrants total.
Mountain -- MB-63D39EA992F194FA - Taken by DocSeuss. 9 entrants total.
Pretentious Game -- MB-141CA57BB4F5F3DC - Taken by ArynCrinn. 2 entrants total.
Danmaku Unlimited 2 -- MB-3CA9EE4F11A56102 - Taken by Catshade. 2 entrants total.
Particula -- MB-53756CDEA0B07192 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Sparkle 2 Evo -- MB-A48028A2FCBDF465 - Taken by agniswarm. 3 entrants total.
Joylancer -- MB-C7A502E65C25EB3A - Taken by dirtywhirlwind. 2 entrants total.
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes -- MB-25266FE7D90B4458 - Taken by sensoft04. 3 entrants total.
BlazeRush -- MB-32B83FA25FC39A93 - Taken by rainking187. 4 entrants total.

t1426891478z1.png
x

Salsa

It's too bad the combat lacks any of the magic that the Arkham games have. It just felt like a cheap imitation and was somehow even easier and more of a joke than the easiest of the Arkham series.

there's certainly something about it that makes it lack some of Batman's.. "oomph". not sure how to explain it but the feedback when hitting isnt as satisfying

weirdly enough I think the game could use more gore, which is something that's been talked about regarding the game but I dont see it

Schlomo

Does anybody know if you can use a dualshock 4 (via Bluetooth) and a 360 pad (via 360 dongle) simultaneously on a PC to play local multiplayer?

Mr_D_

Banned
tfhee.png

Hey there! Zach Sanford from [bracket]games here. Digerati Distribution and I are thrilled to release the IGF-nominated Three Fourths Home: Extended Edition on Steam today, and to celebrate, we're giving away some Steam keys.

Note: Reviews on Steam are definitely welcome, but make sure to disclose if you received the game for free in the giveaway!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 62 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mr_D_, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

TFH: Extended Edition #14 -- MB-7666A043AE9F36C0 - Taken by Dio Brando
TFH: Extended Edition #15 -- MB-3479849C29F35CF1 - Taken by AsylumX
TFH: Extended Edition #16 -- MB-2E7958EC666E033A - Taken by iosefe
TFH: Extended Edition #17 -- MB-BF228D20205FDB1A - Taken by Diedac
TFH: Extended Edition #10 -- MB-779A2E5DCF6782BF - Taken by someguyinahat
TFH: Extended Edition #11 -- MB-9D17C87EA0C6F6ED - Taken by CheesecakeRecipe
TFH: Extended Edition #12 -- MB-5FE0D8B4BAC95C61 - Taken by milena87
TFH: Extended Edition #13 -- MB-FCC6748C8C6597B2 - Taken by Casimir
TFH: Extended Edition #36 -- MB-14049F0EC7275882 - Taken by Knurek
TFH: Extended Edition #37 -- MB-3288293DB2D1B5D5 - Taken by Freedom = $1.05
TFH: Extended Edition #34 -- MB-363B593752101AE5 - Taken by Saty
TFH: Extended Edition #35 -- MB-E7FA26567EC5AE37 - Taken by A Fish Aficionado
TFH: Extended Edition #18 -- MB-AA1E2BC9A88F82A4 - Taken by Se7enSword
TFH: Extended Edition #19 -- MB-ECED081FC698AEFD - Taken by ANuclearError
TFH: Extended Edition #30 -- MB-952B777E14692032 - Taken by NightmareTrigger
TFH: Extended Edition #31 -- MB-78F16E4DED9DF56D - Taken by freshVeggie
TFH: Extended Edition #55 -- MB-28C85A915DA48BF4 - Taken by FiveElementNinja
TFH: Extended Edition #61 -- MB-9E5F6119537E6DEC - Taken by SalsaShark
TFH: Extended Edition #38 -- MB-A45B7A4F72854B48 - Taken by crazyrabbits
TFH: Extended Edition #54 -- MB-F2FED4EAD788C094 - Taken by ussjtrunks
TFH: Extended Edition #60 -- MB-6D0247F806C4F45F - Taken by Zeeman
TFH: Extended Edition #39 -- MB-08EDEED1C944D8CB - Taken by fspm
TFH: Extended Edition #50 -- MB-C1E6074BDE6290FB - Taken by Kuroyume
TFH: Extended Edition #62 -- MB-1C2261991C51BCB6 - Taken by didamangi
TFH: Extended Edition #51 -- MB-FA8C0D7D485730D2 - Taken by Kifimbo
TFH: Extended Edition #43 -- MB-A2263F7A28CB6F5B - Taken by redlacs
TFH: Extended Edition #52 -- MB-54F94EB671A405C6 - Taken by Ruruja
TFH: Extended Edition #58 -- MB-E1ED47F1B8A97E9E - Taken by Cozmogramma
TFH: Extended Edition #53 -- MB-ADDF4F7CD339669A - Taken by NingenJanai
TFH: Extended Edition #29 -- MB-EE17FD25966DE323 - Taken by titch
TFH: Extended Edition #28 -- MB-51CF9F3D168A205B - Taken by fenners
TFH: Extended Edition #25 -- MB-97C83A65E88673E8 - Taken by Default DOS
TFH: Extended Edition #24 -- MB-C82E9F9D4ECD871A - Taken by mrgone
TFH: Extended Edition #27 -- MB-7E8E1B1DED2874C9 - Taken by The_Super_Inframan
TFH: Extended Edition #26 -- MB-CAC0215BC9631CAB - Taken by nja
TFH: Extended Edition #21 -- MB-E7BE0BA3F4E6C426 - Taken by jshackles
TFH: Extended Edition #20 -- MB-3BE87F0854721531 - Taken by Dimitri2401
TFH: Extended Edition #23 -- MB-3D30B4EE1003D857 - Taken by Daedalos42
TFH: Extended Edition #22 -- MB-04F4F0ED78933B16 - Taken by Dsyndrome
TFH: Extended Edition #6 -- MB-952AA19885D4E782 - Taken by Kirosia
TFH: Extended Edition #7 -- MB-DFFBD90518C36976 - Taken by Shadownet

TFH: Extended Edition #4 -- MB-AAD34319E0506473 - Taken by Teppic
TFH: Extended Edition #5 -- MB-3D10F58E29EFF7CC - Taken by ViviOggi

TFH: Extended Edition #2 -- MB-94D36B17A72C05FD - Taken by billmcdougal
TFH: Extended Edition #3 -- MB-BDC5D42EB1BEE81F - Taken by Zafir
TFH: Extended Edition #32 -- MB-A31886E121F5849C - Taken by darkchewie
TFH: Extended Edition #57 -- MB-27078AE1CC185C8F - Taken by Darkroronoa
TFH: Extended Edition #59 -- MB-D37C09F8A795AA09 - Taken by Sendou
TFH: Extended Edition #8 -- MB-96191EFD8CD9EFBD - Taken by PunishedSnake
TFH: Extended Edition #9 -- MB-4C77BCC71D7C0462 - Taken by Gintoki
TFH: Extended Edition #56 -- MB-26516BC657F611F8 - Taken by madjoki
TFH: Extended Edition #33 -- MB-D88C3C789FEDB33B - Taken by Shalashaska
TFH: Extended Edition #47 -- MB-03366AEB62DA7306 - Taken by ReduxMachine
TFH: Extended Edition #46 -- MB-B4C81B916FAD1D67 - Taken by Ozium
TFH: Extended Edition #45 -- MB-0570DD70CB85DA89 - Taken by BinaryPork2737
TFH: Extended Edition #44 -- MB-C4A6B2BEC02C0CF6 - Taken by derExperte
TFH: Extended Edition -- MB-E823A189902AFA6F - Taken by FoneBone
TFH: Extended Edition #42 -- MB-6112E586574F66D7 - Taken by Annubis
TFH: Extended Edition #41 -- MB-B5A8A0833A30C0E1 - Taken by Nabs
TFH: Extended Edition #40 -- MB-F416CBEFB1AFED08 - Taken by r3n4ud
TFH: Extended Edition #49 -- MB-7AAC034DC6384515 - Taken by Naked Snake
TFH: Extended Edition #48 -- MB-D9B35CE2AD2A4DB8 - Taken by Kagemusha

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
"Older games shouldn't be lost to dead platforms"

I agree with this, but when it's used to defend a 40$ re-release of a single game with a bumped up resolution and more solid framerate (targetting 60!) it's really hard not to wince.

tfhee.png

Hey there! Zach Sanford from [bracket]games here. Digerati Distribution and I are thrilled to release the IGF-nominated Three Fourths Home: Extended Edition on Steam today, and to celebrate, we're giving away some Steam keys.

Note: Reviews on Steam are definitely welcome, but make sure to disclose if you received the game for free in the giveaway!

Hey, just bought your game! Look forward to playing it because it sounds very interesting. I love these type of experimental adventure games.

Salsa

well now shadow of mordor wont launch and it gets stuck on the first loading screen

after reading up online it seems to be a common issue and you have to verify the game cache.. which is taking forever

ugh

I agree with this, but when it's used to defend a 40$ re-release of a single game with a bumped up resolution and more solid framerate (targetting 60!) it's really hard not to wince.

well, then it should've been put on PSNow so that it's preserved forever in the cloud.

but you can't sell a $40 copy of a rental to suckers at retail, can ya?

tfhee.png

thank you! i see it has controller support so an extra thanks! I'll give it a try once i finish my AssCreedLib playthrough

Salsa

it's even worse when they manage to fuck up remasters

not even talking about the Halo/Silent Hill shit, but often times games looks straight up worse when upscaled and "cleaned"

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
tfhee.png

This looks like it's right up my alley. Can't wait to dig in, thanks!

tfhee.png

Amazing, thanks a lot, looks really interesting.

Teppic

tfhee.png

Thanks for the game. I'll try it later.

tfhee.png

Thanks a lot :)

ViviOggi

tfhee.png

Thanks for this!

#4 was a dupe as well
tears.gif

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-B69164273EAD3EAB - Taken by SalsaShark

tfhee.png

Thank you for the generosity.

Zafir

tfhee.png

Thanks for the giveaway, looks interesting!

If only I didn't have two uni hand ins next week. x.x

tfhee.png

Thank you very much and I hope you'll have great success with it now on Steam as well.

tfhee.png

Thank you for being so generous :)

milena87

tfhee.png

Thanks a lot :)
I'm installing right now and I'll play a bit later. It seems really interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom