• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

With nuuvem, can you buy more than one copy of the game? Cause a friend wants me to do the process.

By process, do you just mean payment? 'cause you could just get them to make an account, I suppose, and go from there.

Alright, SteamGAF. I'm thinking of picking up a few things on this 2K sale. But.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Civ V
which I played, a pirated version, but now they can have my money
. The DLC - necessary for a good experience/replay value or entirely optional?

By process, do you just mean payment? 'cause you could just get them to make an account, I suppose, and go from there.

Alright, SteamGAF. I'm thinking of picking up a few things on this 2K sale. But.

You definitely want to buy Brave New World for Civ V. It is worth getting the complete version, especially if it doesn't cost much more, as you get new civilizations and scenarios.

baterism

Get complete ver. You must get all DLCs. Some DLC scenarios are not that interesting (sans Empire of Smoky Skies, which is Steampunk, which is always OK), but additional Civs are huge. Korea, Babylon, Denmark, etc.

mooooose

Does anyone know how Cloudbuilt would run on my MacBook Pro? It's the Mid 2012 one with the integrated Intel 5000 Graphics. I don't PC game much but this game looks awesome. I know it'd look like dog shit but if it can keep a steady framerate, that's good enough for me.

lol

Predator is perfect for Mortal Kombat.

I dunno. To me it just feels like the regular Kombatants should have their own contained universe without these movie properties sneaking in. Warner Brothers has a whole plethora of properties they could make a new game from. Did Freddie Krueger really sell that many more copies of MK9 that they need to go to the well twice for MKX?

dot

I dunno. To me it just feels like the regular Kombatants should have their own contained universe without these movie properties sneaking in. Warner Brothers has a whole plethora of properties they could make a new game from. Did Freddie Krueger really sell that many more copies of MK9 that they need to go to the well twice for MKX?

Freddy was the most downloaded DLC character i believe, so having these horror icons actually do bring in quite a bit of money. I get where you're coming from though.

Do you suppose his fatality will be ripping someones head off with their spine still attached?

Probably, but that would just be ripping off Sub Zero's fatality. :p

Sarcasm

Funny how its easy for me in Taiwan to use my NA PP to buy something for a friend from nuuvem than it is to use GMG.

Even my buddy in the states cringes hard when he hears GMG.

new kendrick is amazeee
Second half of U
oprah-hold-me-back.gif

Alienups

Havent been able to spare any money for games lately because of health bills so im sitting here idling for cards and selling them on the market. Been at it for hours lol. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood better be worth it.

Really thankful that steam has something like the market.

zkylon

zkylewd
dang it's cold in argieland tonight

spent the night with a couple friends watching pro starcraft games (of which i understand very little) and went back home super hyped for overwatch

i hope that game releases soon

well thats what you get for not returning my feelings.
i'm not that kind!

zkylon

zkylewd
so any of the humblebundles worth it?

i feel like buying the android one so i can gift vvvvvvv to my brother's girlfriend

but you could hurt a poor wittle spider though...
nah i usually just like carry them to the balcony and leave them there

not many spiders in my apartment tho since i clean up a lot

zkylon

zkylewd
dang that's really nice

i just froze my butt off walking to the bus stop to ride home

also tonight was called "the night of the bugs" because for some reason all the bugs felt like coming out tonight and there were like crickets and beetles everywhere which made me super paranoid, on top of the cold just blowing leaves into me and just grazing my leg or something and kept making me jump

not the funnest ride home lemme tell ya lol

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
dang that's really nice

i just froze my butt off walking to the bus stop to ride home

also tonight was called "the night of the bugs" because for some reason all the bugs felt like coming out tonight and there were like crickets and beetles everywhere which made me super paranoid, on top of the cold just blowing leaves into me and just grazing my leg or something and kept making me jump

not the funnest ride home lemme tell ya lol

is there anything you're not afraid of? ;)

Anyone get that sweet, sweet Titan X? I'm waiting for the SC model to be available and then I will scream fuck sense and spring for it. Need the frames for 1440P!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom