• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-B69164273EAD3EAB - Taken by SalsaShark

I cant know what this is cause im verifying files for Mordor

the intrigue is killing me

tfhee.png

Hey there! Zach Sanford from [bracket]games here. Digerati Distribution and I are thrilled to release the IGF-nominated Three Fourths Home: Extended Edition on Steam today, and to celebrate, we're giving away some Steam keys.

Note: Reviews on Steam are definitely welcome, but make sure to disclose if you received the game for free in the giveaway!

Thanks! Very generous of you.

tfhee.png

Hey there! Zach Sanford from [bracket]games here. Digerati Distribution and I are thrilled to release the IGF-nominated Three Fourths Home: Extended Edition on Steam today, and to celebrate, we're giving away some Steam keys.

Note: Reviews on Steam are definitely welcome, but make sure to disclose if you received the game for free in the giveaway!

Got a code and activated it... says "For Beta testing", does that mean I will only have it for a limited time?

iosefe

tfhee.png

thank you kindly, Mr._D_. i will experience it after dinner
Got a code and activated it... says "For Beta testing", does that mean I will only have it for a limited time?

also this

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Meltdown -- MB-0BB03B2951716D30 - Taken by SalsaShark
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate -- MB-3064306027EF76C3 - Taken by HP_Wuvcraft

MUnited83

For you.
thank you kindly, Mr._D_. i will experience it after dinner

also this

"for Beta testing" are regular keys. They are often used for reviewer copies(because hey allow you to bypass the release date). You are getting the full game and will continue to own it forever.

tfhee.png

Hell of a giveaway. Will try it out.Thank you for the chance.

tfhee.png

Thank you very much Mr_D_!

I'll play it tomorrow ASAP.

Salsa

I just went through my groupees greenlight bundles and activated a lot of games that I bought in 2013

pretty crazy how these keep on givin

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
There are many many more awesome games on sale as well.
Puts most Steam-sales to shame.
Check out the NeoGaf thread.

Some of those prices are insane. For example, Surgeon Simulator Anniversary Edition. Lowest PC price (on GOG): $1.19. PSN price right now for the PS4 version is $0.91. Jurassic Park lowest PC: $4.49. PSN price (PS3) is $0.80. Crazy.

MUnited83

For you.
Some of those prices are insane. For example, Surgeon Simulator Anniversary Edition. Lowest PC price (on GOG): $1.19. PSN price right now for the PS4 version is $0.91. Jurassic Park lowest PC: $4.49. PSN price (PS3) is $0.80. Crazy.

And now I'm quite pissed that the EU doesn' have any sale like this :(

Tizoc

Be forewarned that most Telltale games on PSN run like shit =/

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Be forewarned that most Telltale games on PSN run like shit =/

Good to know. I actually own it on Steam and don't usually purchase PS3 stuff digitally (unless you count the "free" PS+ stuff every month). I just picked up a used PS3 a few weeks ago and have way more stuff to play for it already then I'll ever get through.

Ozium

still waiting for Wii U flash deals so I can get Blek for cheap

edit: for modbot trivia giveaways what happens if you use # or % or & ? ??

Uzzy

"Older games shouldn't be lost to dead platforms"

I agree with this, but when it's used to defend a 40$ re-release of a single game with a bumped up resolution and more solid framerate (targetting 60!) it's really hard not to wince.

Yup. Preserving older video games is pretty important, and it's worrying how little the big publishers and developers really care about making sure our collective cultural history is kept around for future generations. It makes me quite depressed to think that it's possible that my kids and grandkids won't be able to experience the games that our generation played.

Turfster

Since I know we have PSN owners in here just wanted to direct you to the currently ongoing flash sale where DC1&2 are available for 96 cents each.
This is the only way I can get a sequel guys.

As usual, this shit is US only.
Hell, we don't even have Dino Crisis on the store.
Fuck off, Sony and all you console only companies.

Also, since I was at the doc's and nobody else bothered:
Daily Stronghold Crusader 40% off

and here i was about to get Back to the Future

That one is actually not that bad. It has decent puzzles, good voice acting, good graphics, good story, but the one thing I noticed is that there was only one piece of info it was supposed to carry over between the episodes (the name you chose) and it couldn't even do that. I chose a name for episode 1, it called me that name all through episode 1, then episodes 2 through 5 I heard a different name, and in one case a third name.

Telltale can't figure out saved games, and that's the crux of its whole episodic premise. I simply don't get it.

"The key for Mystery Game #1 is..."

a duplicate : \

According to Modbot, I won:
TFH: Extended Edition #2 -- MB-94D36B17A72C05FD - Taken by billmcdougal.

iosefe

That one is actually not that bad. It has decent puzzles, good voice acting, good graphics, good story, but the one thing I noticed is that there was only one piece of info it was supposed to carry over between the episodes (the name you chose) and it couldn't even do that. I chose a name for episode 1, it called me that name all through episode 1, then episodes 2 through 5 I heard a different name, and in one case a third name.

Telltale can't figure out saved games, and that's the crux of its whole episodic premise. I simply don't get it.

eh, i ended up biting. i'll see for myself

PARANO1A

Anti AAA all the way.

ModBot said:
Instructions for PARANO1A:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PARANO1A, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Mountain -- MB-F78AF30B53D60EB1 - Taken by GaussTek

Jawmuncher

It's about time.

I think this means that I'll re-play RE5 before RE4 because the RE4HD project isn't finished yet.

Yeah i'm still waiting on the HD project as well before I play RE4.
Shame Capcom will more than likely make us wait until next week to release RE5 (I hope not), so that they can have it in the spotlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom