• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

Harada (Tekken) just said he's rolling with SLI 980s on his main PC, and another that's water cooled with 3 GPUs. It would be nice to have Tekken on PC...

Sure would be welcome to have more options for fighting games on PC. Maybe we'll even get cross-play for Tekken as well.

zkylon

zkylewd
fuck argieland turned to winter overnight

Yes, the new one, you should give it a chance and try to finish at least the prologue and first mission.
i dunno really why i gave up on me, it like failed to hold my attention which generally isn't a good sign, tho there have been games/movies/anime that have started like that and eventually turned alright

not too fussed about it, tbh, i don't find the concept that attractive

sounds like i should buy that girls girls girls bundle

sounds like my kind of deal

Anteater

it's fucking hot here, god damn

and what's solid snake doing in far cry 3

solidoguvr.jpg

Haven't updated my MonkeyBot script in a while but just did aaand...

tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard
MonkeyBot got cards
tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard

The MonkeyBot script will now show if a game you don't own has cards.

banner.png

If you are unfamiliar with the script, it shows whether you own games that are being raffled by ModBot. For ease of access it also makes you a direct link to PM so you can claim the said game if you want to.

The script, installation guidelines and other tips are located here:
https://github.com/petetnt/neogaf-monkeybot

If you have questions send me PM or if you have feature suggestions or find bugs, report them to GitHub.

Turfster

Groupees Spring Fling bundle
Price: 1.5$ 48 hour bundle
  • Nikopol
  • Syberia
  • Syberia II
  • Post Mortem
  • Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy
  • Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches
  • Salammbo: Battle for Carthage
  • The Cameron Files: The Secret at Loch Ness
  • The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses
  • Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness
  • Amerzone
  • Curse: The Eye of Isis
  • Voyage: Journey to the Moon
  • Schein

Groupees Spring Fling bundle
Price: 1.5$ 48 hour bundle
  • Nikopol
  • Syberia
  • Syberia II
  • Post Mortem
  • Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy
  • Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches
  • Salammbo: Battle for Carthage
  • The Cameron Files: The Secret at Loch Ness
  • The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses
  • Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness
  • Amerzone
  • Curse: The Eye of Isis
  • Voyage: Journey to the Moon
  • Schein
Nice bundle, too bad I only want The Cameron files, not sure its worth it at 1.5€

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

MELISSA K. AND THE HEART OF GOLD -- MB-E3724D2F63F9E2C1 - Taken by Saty
BUT TO PAINT A UNIVERSE -- MB-00CCCDA03B5EC325 - Taken by NingenJanai

Saty

Spares
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Syberia II -- MB-8DF0D52CA19639FE - Taken by Loptous
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals -- MB-2EBCAABFD48D49E1 - Taken by TheMadMan007
Syberia -- MB-96648B222804A0AB - Taken by Se7enSword

So how great is Psychonauts? Its sitting in my steam library but I cant muster up any motivation to install due to my time being split between DOTA, beating Hotline Miami 2 on hard, and finishing Metro: Last Light.

How is it with kb/m? I let my friend borrow my pstriple so my ds3 isn't an option. I dont think i've ever played a platformer without a controller?

I started Skylines and my budget suddenly went negative.

There's a budget tab. I think the icon is a bundle of money, on the far right of the UI.

Early in the game it's likely because of water and power services. You've gotta budget that initial 70k diligently, making a basic, working city that will bring you revenue, before you can begin layout out the foundations of a grand city.
So how great is Psychonauts? Its sitting in my steam library but I cant muster up any motivation to install due to my time being split between DOTA, beating Hotline Miami 2 on hard, and finishing Metro: Last Light.
Psychonauts is OK. If you like post-Mario 64 action/adventure/platformers then you should have a good time. Its age is obvious, though.

It's worth playing if only for Mr. Pokeylope.

Shadownet

Banned
Just beat Valiant Hearts: The Great War.

Worth a pick up for cheap if you can find it.

Worth a pick up for full price. One of my favorites last year. The execution could be a bit better, but it was a lovely story. Very emotional.
I beat chapter 1 but the gameplay was so boring I really couldn't go further just for the story.
I might try it again later in segments.

Yeah pretty much what I meant, execution could have been better. There are certainly boring parts, but the story was really engaging for me.

Jawmuncher

Worth a pick up for full price. One of my favorites last year. The execution could be a bit better, but it was a lovely story. Very emotional.

I beat chapter 1 but the gameplay was so boring I really couldn't go further just for the story.
I might try it again later in segments.

abracadaver

A friend of me played half-life 2 while being offline and now all the achievements he got do not show up on his profile. Is there a way to fix this or does he have to delete his save and start over?

Knurek

Oh crap, bought the latest issue of CD Action, and even despite Steam support article stating that retail keys for Prototype 2 register on Steam, the version included there doesn't seem to. :\

Oh well, Prototype 2, Kotor 2 and Settlers 7 for $4.5 is still a steal (just with it came with a +1).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom