• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBladeM6x

Did someone say something about getting high?

dfbdbfbdbdfb_by_xbladem6x-d83wtqs.gif

Bro... thousands of people are on this forum. Some could be epileptic.
Replaced. :p

Jawmuncher

Soon I can finally play some RE5 again. I've been waiting for the GFWL to be patched out.
My second favorite game of all time. Hoping Capcom just throws it up on monday as a daily, weekly, or new release. Unsure how ahead of time these things have to be made with steam. Since I doubt they could fit as a weekly or weekend sale again.

A Story About my Uncle is pretty good so far. The movement is fun once you get the hang of it. Haven't hit the dreaded Meat Circus difficulty spike yet but I still have 3 levels left so there's time.

As nice as this game is to look at, more attention to detail could have really paid off in the art department. It bugged me maybe too much that your uncle seems to own 20 copies of the same 4 books in his lab and every little shack in the village looks indistinguishable from the next one.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I'm thinking of getting Cities Skyline. It's not region-locked on Nuuvem, is it? Also, is it going to be like Crusader Kings II and have a bunch of DLC in the future?

-Deimos

I've not looked at this, but I can tell you it's entirely trash. It's a broken piece of shit that's supposed to ship by years end.

I can tell you this is not going to happen unless they release it in a broken state by Ubi standards.

No, I can't tell you how I know this. :p

Possibly

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

Sarcasm

I'm thinking of getting Cities Skyline. It's not region-locked on Nuuvem, is it? Also, is it going to be like Crusader Kings II and have a bunch of DLC in the future?

Not region locked, helped my friend get it. And most likely week get a bunch of dlc. Keep in mind though mod support and free content patches.

Shade

Should be unused. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 30 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xheRJRF.gif
Alien Shooter 2 Conscription -- MB-DA879BA8FA1B850F - Taken by SSPssp. 1 entrants total.
3 Stars of Destiny -- MB-253DA3A070C12164 - Taken by factorone. 1 entrants total.
NIGHTMARES FROM THE DEEP -- MB-EA4D845EE500336E - Taken by Cth. 2 entrants total.
Defense Technica -- MB-A19F9E117FAD932A - Taken by WinterDemons. 1 entrants total.
4 Elements -- MB-FE8FC7EEA32FD589 - Taken by Sarcasm. 1 entrants total.
GIANA SISTERS -- MB-749F4AC3F289D0B8 - Taken by Tesseract. 1 entrants total.
Gentlemen! -- MB-1B9234978B8F8F52 - Taken by auroragoryalice. 1 entrants total.
SUGAR CUBE -- MB-8C13D5F07E6B140B - Taken by agniswarm. 2 entrants total.
Huntsman -- MB-8C088524B74DCC9E - Taken by lindarasta. 1 entrants total.
MASTER REBOOT -- MB-FA65C111F0FC0B5E - Taken by Henry Swanson. 1 entrants total.
SOULBRINGER -- MB-BA1E6EC9C9768BC8 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
ULTRATRON -- MB-5F34A9280EE5DA38 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 3 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Alien Hallway -- MB-292594F5F386A8DF - Taken by Abomination. 1 entrants total.
Sword of the Stars: The Pit -- MB-F7B255DF2AB7D5A6 - Taken by zkylon. 3 entrants total.
DIVO -- MB-6F2EA91148933B24 - Taken by anastef. 1 entrants total.
Ring Runner -- MB-4EA001A0A9562E73 - Taken by electroflame. 2 entrants total.
Tales of MajEyal -- MB-3089CF938484B4B7 - Taken by Akuosa. 1 entrants total.
SpaceChem -- MB-1CC3211DC99737BE - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
WHERE ANGELS CRY -- MB-FF99CCB27A117A05 - Taken by nightstorm. 1 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded -- MB-182D8038231A99F9 - Taken by titch. 1 entrants total.
NOSFERATU -- MB-4E3EB219EBDCD2C8
GUN MONKEYS -- MB-B0E533691E83CCF7
Survivor Squad -- MB-65FE1B7C54CA0B89 - Taken by Dingotech. 1 entrants total.
Hero Siege -- MB-43F508FADA809E99 - Taken by madjoki. 3 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Alien Shooter -- MB-10F9C39B53EDAF12 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 1 entrants total.
Dead Hungry Diner -- MB-322B424D9AADA829 - Taken by Blu(e). 1 entrants total.
DROID ASSAULT -- MB-8966FAB047F9DA78 - Taken by Kagemusha. 2 entrants total.
Humans Must Answer -- MB-3294ECC390226569 - Taken by DaBargainHunta. 1 entrants total.
Legends of Aethereus -- MB-E3D956A96C20F636 - Taken by ExoSoul. 3 entrants total.
FootLOL -- MB-BFE15697BC7C95FA - Taken by sensoft04. 3 entrants total.

t1426999723z1.png

Teggy

Does Aliens Colonial Marines get a poop icon too? Looks like all you need is Alien in the name.

Been playing Deus Ex HR and the game took a really weird turn and I found out that The Missing Link is baked into the game. I was freaking out because I thought the game was bugged and I lost like 75% of my upgrade points.

I played about an hour of Dino Crisis on the Vita tonight. Crazy dinosaurs tossing me around like a rag doll.

RedFyn

Doing well in hero siege only to get one shotted while checking to make sure I'd cleared the level.

I hate roguelikes

starts another run

Is the mp still locked behind a paywall in the PC version?

zkylon

zkylewd
ah it's not really a spider level, but there are tons of spiderwebs

almost done with chantelise, what a fucking awesome game

moe souls, who'd knew

Turfster

How anime/cartoony spiders scare you?
Are you afraid of scorpions too by any chance?

Dude scorpions are dicks.
They
crawl in your shoes and then sting you when you step into them, and then you have to be carried to the hospital in the middle of the night.
(possible trigger warning, duh)

zkylon

zkylewd
i duno if i would like to live in yandere city

How anime/cartoony spiders scare you?
it's case by case like 3d realistic spiders

there's a lot in movement, context and other details

Are you afraid of scorpions too by any chance?
How about crabs?
they usually prompt a scare knee-jerk reaction out of me before my mind makes the differentiation and is ok with them

not a fan tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom