• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was counting how long it took for someone to react negativel to that email. Only took 2 posts! I expected nothing less of SteamGAF

Sounds good to me to be honest. It shows that they're thinking hard about what they're doing and why. Yeah not everything works, but there is no guarantee that it would be better with a different structure. I think Valve deserves more credit than this thread gives them most of the time. The part about having no budgets and no financial analysis is intersting as well.

I have trust issues ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Tizoc

Is Guacamelee!'s Tree Tops segment completable by normal human beings?

I've finished the first part, but the one where you have to dimension shift while running on a wall with alternating spikes is kicking my butt.

Game has been relatively toothless before that, but this part is straight out of some Kaizo Mario/Super Meat Boy user created level bullshit. :\

Pfft I managed to get the true ending, just git gud amigo

Chariot

tumblr_mu9qa048yE1rmyfvko6_r1_250.gif

It's my birthday. I'm a senile 27. Get off my lawn!
Happy BB!

MadGear

Great, I just learned that the money you get by participating in Xbox rewards actually expires at some point. Because I haven't had an Xbox in about 2 years now I didn't spend any of that money and now I'm sitting on ~20€ that are about to fade away. I don't even know how I got that much. Either way, what could I possibly spend that on?
Microsoft should start selling Steam Wallet cards asap :)

C4rter

Bundle Leftovers:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (C4rter, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Amerzone: The Explorers Legacy -- MB-E6806BFAF44A70B3
Salammbo: Battle for Carthage -- MB-8B53F5DAB9632350 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy -- MB-4457E5ED3B5366D7 - Taken by crazyrabbits

Ozium

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ozium, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Verde Station -- MB-F620834F0812577D - Taken by Ozium Trivia Question: What arachnids does Turfster consider to be dicks?

interesting game, this.. Also Turfster Approved.

Phinor

When do Kickstarter backers specify which platform they get PoE on? I can't remember if I put in for Steam or GOG.

I haven't seen anything official anywhere. I don't think we've even had the opportunity to decide between Steam or GOG yet. All in all, communication has been pretty bad lately. Maybe it's all hidden in their forums?

Why the hell is steam showing me this message?

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://steamcommunity.com/id/cardinalmind/home/" on this server.

garath

I finally grabbed grimrock 2. Wow. It takes the first game and improves on it in almost every way. I'm so hooked on it right now. So much fun. Glad I decided to pick it up

Finished Wasteland 2, took me 61 hours and I did around ~95% of all quests. The game, if you are aiming for every different end to any situation does offer like... endless possibilities. I think I might aim for second play through with my current characters to see the obvious major things I missed or failed.

What a great game. I haven't played Wasteland 1, but I do love Fallout 2 and this game just scratched my itch. Nearly every bit of dialog was interesting to me and the combat got a lot better when more options opened up: hell, I didn't even understand the combat until I was 45 hours in!

It is amusing how they pounce the moment they find someone lower on the totem pole than them.
Don't know if that was directed to me, but I don't like My little pony, well, I don't know if I like it since I've never actually watched, in any case I was just joking with Milamber, you guys just take everything too seriously.

Damn, A Story About My Uncle just had to get frustratingly difficult beyond the usual crappy level design before I finished. I don't know if I wanna complete this now.

Locust

New Capcom stuff has hilariously stupid bugs, I guess they really aren't what they used to be.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Having 100+ Steam friends caused raid mode and leaderboards to crash.
Resident Evil Remake - Same bug with leaderboards, wasn't fixed when the cause for the Revelations 2 bug was found out
Dead Rising 2 OTR (and probably 2 also) - Having a too long Steam name or special characters in it causes a crash

Does RE5 have leaderboards? Maybe it'll have both of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom