• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently a lot of birthdays in March. Mine was yesterday. No game present for myself (yet), unless I buy Beyond Earth, which I'm iffy on doing. Might play some Endless Legend today though after the recent update.

Anteater

speaking of capcom

my dead rising 2 otr screenshots don't show up on the activity feed when i upload them

edit: doesn't show up in my recent game activity either

edit 2: also doesn't show up on my list of games owned in my profile

Jawmuncher

New Capcom stuff has hilariously stupid bugs, I guess they really aren't what they used to be.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Having 100+ Steam friends caused raid mode and leaderboards to crash.
Resident Evil Remake - Same bug with leaderboards, wasn't fixed when the cause for the Revelations 2 bug was found out
Dead Rising 2 OTR (and probably 2 also) - Having a too long Steam name or special characters in it causes a crash

Does RE5 have leaderboards? Maybe it'll have both of these.

How did they even figure out that was the cause?

Jawmuncher

People who had a sub 100 friends list never had the game crash? I never did and I keep my FL at a tidy sub 30.

They had a thread and last time I checked they never even asked about that info. It wasn't brought up either. Regardless guys it's nice they figured it out regardless.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I wanna see Gabes knife collection

There's this photo from a couple of years ago:

18dz6wk2ouo4bjpg.jpg

rtcn63

Man, if I had the money and the need, I'd pick up a small sebenza or spyderco para:

Chris-Reeve-Small-Sebenza-21-vs-Spyderco-Para-Military-vs-Spyderco-Delica.jpg

Rocking an old $20 Gerber for the past many years.

wilflare

You OK bro? Nothing bad happened to your cat I hope =O

she just scratched my foot this afternoon ._.

-----
anyone bought an extra pack of the latest IG Monday Bundle at a lower price? I would buy one from you.
before I decide to just give up and buy one at the current price...

wilflare

just gotta accept how depressing this world can be and keep buying games

it's coming to a point where just buying them isn't deriving as much a joy as before.
I wonder how JaseC sustain +1

----
all the bundle sites are slowly changing their pricing model as well :/

it's coming to a point where just buying them isn't deriving as much a joy as before.
I wonder how JaseC sustain +1

----
all the bundle sites are slowly changing their pricing model as well :/

Embrace the anime joy and love, I can recommend you some good animes that will uplift you if you want.

Parsnip

New Capcom stuff has hilariously stupid bugs, I guess they really aren't what they used to be.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Having 100+ Steam friends caused raid mode and leaderboards to crash.
Resident Evil Remake - Same bug with leaderboards, wasn't fixed when the cause for the Revelations 2 bug was found out
Dead Rising 2 OTR (and probably 2 also) - Having a too long Steam name or special characters in it causes a crash

Does RE5 have leaderboards? Maybe it'll have both of these.

I was wondering why the REmake friends leaderboard would always crash on me.

This stuff pretty much all stems from PS360 gen console development. Friendlist limit on previous gen is 100, xbl gamertags were (are still?) maximum of 15 characters (PSN ID is 16) and probably disallow weird characters entirely.

Steam is just too unlimited for the devs to handle. :p

shockdude

I watched MLP once. I watched the first two seasons of the show. It was surprisingly decent as far as children's cartoons go. Didn't feel like starting the third season, and I haven't seen any of it since.
These days I simply play
and read about
video games.

Dsyndrome

When did Broken Age get Steam Achievements? Saw it randomly going through my library. Guess I'll need to play through again when the second half comes out. Any word on when that will be? It's been a longer wait than for a Telltale game...

Jawmuncher

Wrote this in the BB spoiler thread:

If I answered that question or any question about Bloodborne, I would be blacklisted by Sony and shot by Sony ninjas.

Edit: Joking. Thing is, Im confused. Some say 23, but my Sony rep says 24.

Damn sounds like it must have been really bad.

wow that game looks gorgeous

From a few pages back. Go to post to see screenshots.

Finished Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas.

oceanhorn_by_majorparsnip-d8mm0p4.jpg

It's pretty fun little thing, not super difficult or anything and maybe not the most creative premise, but it's fun.
The controls work mostly okay, the biggest issue with it is that sometimes the on the fly switching between m+kb and controller goes nuts and starts constantly switching even when there's no m+kb activity.
There are also some save point issues, where some checkpoints don't seem to save world state all that well, and you might find previously unlocked gates and doors locked once again if you load a save from one of those checkpoints. Personally I experienced one of these, but was able to get past it by giving myself a key with cheatengine. :p
Also, there's no open world ocean like say, Wind Waker. You pick a destination from the map and it autosails you there.

I think it was €7.30 or something in nuuvem when I grabbed it and it's well worth that.
But maybe wait for a patch if you are unlucky with save stuff. :p

Here's a couple 4K to 1080p downsamples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom