• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4rter

It's very unlikely that Steam will match the current Nuuvem price for Shadow of Mordor in the summer sale, right? Would be a discount of 70% if my math is correct, at least in € (15 instead of 50)

too busy kyaa kyaaing
XS5LK.gif

That reminds me I need to play that game.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
What's up with it? Aside from being AC :p

I just don't find it interesting in the slightest, and a big part of that is because of Ubi revisting Colonial America. I knew this would happen, though, which is why I saved Unity's Dead Kings DLC for after Rogue's campaign -- so I have something to work towards.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I mean we see it all the time when video game fans pounce on anime fans. Why should it be any surprise that anime fans do the same?

It's like some asshole's bumper sticker of the government kicking a man who is kicking his son who is kicking a dog who is kicking a cat who is kicking a mouse.

I only really feel bad starting at the kid.

And even then, I only actually feel bad for the dog.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
has Injustice 2 been officially announced or even mentioned? Not that it would shock anyone that it would be the next NR game (noone thought they would jump to MK11 next), but Brian Buccellato, writer of the Injustice comics, casually mentions the sequel as a thing in the latest comic vine non-comic podcast

Knurek

Tree Tops in Guacamelee! done, that bullshit Megaman disappearing platforms segment as well.
Now only 4 more gold medals in Infierno...
Goes to cry in a corner...

Jawmuncher

has Injustice 2 been officially announced or even mentioned? Not that it would shock anyone that it would be the next NR game (noone thought they would jump to MK11 next), but Brian Buccellato, writer of the Injustice comics, casually mentions the sequel as a thing in the latest comic vine non-comic podcast

A actual sequel and not the comic sequels? While we know there would be a sequel at some point, this at least makes it sound like it could be sooner rather than later.

Milamber

Don't know if that was directed to me, but I don't like My little pony, well, I don't know if I like it since I've never actually watched, in any case I was just joking with Milamber, you guys just take everything too seriously.

Everything's cool dudette. My godchildren love MLP and I watched/listened to the movies with them every time in the car on trips. It starts drowning out and becomes background noise.

The songs are pretty catchy though.

tmarg

A actual sequel and not the comic sequels? While we know there would be a sequel at some point, this at least makes it sound like it could be sooner rather than later.

I'd be surprised if it comes too quick after mkx. They'd just be cannibalizing their own sales.

ExoSoul

Banned
Tree Tops in Guacamelee! done, that bullshit Megaman disappearing platforms segment as well.
Now only 4 more gold medals in Infierno...
Goes to cry in a corner...
If it makes you happy they got rid of that specific room in STCE
I take it your talking about the second disappearing room with the mountain goat platforms

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

yeah videogame sequel. he was asked why there arent 48 issues in a "year" of the comic (Injustice is entering "year" 4 soon, or volume 4 if you prefer) since the comic is weekly, and he casually said if he did, by then the game sequel would be out

They were talking about who he can and cant use in the comic since its before the game, and how he could kill
Huntress
since she isnt in the game for example. It was deffinately about the game

Jawmuncher

yeah videogame sequel. he was asked why there arent 48 issues in a "year" of the comic (Injustice is entering "year" 4 soon, or volume 4 if you prefer) since the comic is weekly, and he casually said if he did, by then the game sequel would be out

They were talking about who he can and cant use in the comic since its before the game, and how he could kill
Huntress
since she isnt in the game for example. It was deffinately about the game

That's pretty cool. Wonder what the roster will be this time.

Salsa

happy bday fish

cant get myself to go back to mordor

I will, but I feel more like replayin those 30 hours of LA Noire. fuck it

Dsyndrome

I'm assuming physical contains a uPlay code? Might be the preferable version as the steam version uses uplay anyway and you can avoid a 40gb download. Currently debating it myself.

I'll probably have my brothers get it for me for my birthday on PS4, unless there's some reason other than resolution to get it on PC. uPlay in the background for PSN hasn't been that bad except when it got compromised and everyone had to change their passwords.

Knurek

If it makes you happy they got rid of that specific room in STCE
I take it your talking about the second disappearing room with the mountain goat platforms

Nah, I'm playing STCE...
Just read that for 100% Infierno I need all the gold medals.
Goes to cry in the corner even more.

ExoSoul

Banned
Nah, I'm playing STCE...
Just read that for 100% Infierno I need all the gold medals.
Goes to cry in the corner even more.

Then don't complain, the game was seriously "balanced"
dumbed down
for STCE. And 100% inferno isn't all that hard if you have all the orbs.

wilflare

:O welcome back!

Embrace the anime joy and love, I can recommend you some good animes that will uplift you if you want.

haven't been watching anime - can't remember what was the last I watched
Hamatora I think - probably depressing lol

Kezen

Banned
Sounds pretty good, though the game's stuck on a platform that I'll never be supporting. There was some talk about it coming to PC so if that ever happens I might check it out.
It's listed on Instant-gaming but it's hardly confirmation of anything. Wrong listings of this kind is unfortunately common.

http://www.instant-gaming.com/en/608-buy-key-steam-sunset-overdrive/

I'm not interested in this game but I know many are and I really can't blame them for refusing to buy an Xbox One.
If I was to ever buy this game it would be on PC. I think I would just to support Insomniac or Microsoft's "renewed" commitment to PC gaming.

With the exception of Revelations 2 which I love with every fiber of my being, everything else I play is just killing time until TW3 is released.
I need that game in my life.

JakeD

Wow. Sonic Adventure is... not as good as I remember it. The soundtrack is still straight blanchin' though.

Funny I just randomly booted that up recently too. I heard they patched it to fix controller support and some other stuff. Now my sonic runs up and to the left at all times. Decided it wasn't worth the 5 minutes of research to fix it and turned it off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom