• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Come on everyone, this is SteamGAF. It's not how young or old you are, it's how many games you have in your library.

Wheelman more or less making equating to being like an Æsir immortal.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
More birthdays?

All of your parents sure liked to fuck around July.

Independence Day gets them in the mood.

image.php

Tizoc

The Kojima worship on GAF is badonkers, kinda goes to show just how under-appreciated many Japanese devs from the 80s til now are, who also helped shaped gaming for 20+ years @_@

Salsa

just got the email that Broken Age part 2 is basically gold and up for certification. theyll announce release date next week.

Dsyndrome

The Kojima worship on GAF is badonkers, kinda goes to show just how under-appreciated many Japanese devs from the 80s til now are, who also helped shaped gaming for 20+ years @_@

Better than Nomura worshippers. God bless Kojima, Sakaguchi, and even Crazy Ken.

Annubis

It's now Monday.
Meaning it's a new week.
It's the week Pillars of Eternity comes out.

This is going to be the longest 4 days ever.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Looks like Broken Age is finally content locked and being sent for one final round of testing before console cert and physical pressings are done. IGN will be announcing the release date next week, though the email warns that the cert and pressings could take an additional month.

Will be an interesting show to see how it ends and if both vocal detractors and fans feel the wait was worth it.

Milamber

It's The Fish and Rhak-Rhak's birthday! Happy vaginal ejection!

That means your parents did it sometime on July. Probably the 4th of July.

In the back of a car.

In front of her parents place.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's The Fish and Rhak-Rhak's birthday! Happy vaginal ejection!

That means your parents did it sometime on July. Probably the 4th of July.

In the back of a car.

In front of her parents place.

I know exactly how I was conceived. I've known since I was a child. Because that's what happens when you have hippy parents, they share too much

Pillars of Eternity's impending release has made me start think about Alpha Protocol and how sad it is there will never be a sequel. So many ending strands that would be fun to follow up on. Very few games have let you be so terrible.

oipic

It's now Monday.
Meaning it's a new week.
It's the week Pillars of Eternity comes out.

This is going to be the longest 4 days ever.

Gosh, yes - it's finally Pillars of Eternity week.

Checked my Kickstarter thingy, and I seemingly backed this on September 16th, 2012. 2012! 2.5 years is a long time in gaming (well, it's a fair chunk of time, full stop, really).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom