• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

I noticed that Life is Strange just updated but it didn't unlock episode 2 :(

The scroll when you load up the game even says "Episode 2 available now".

L.O.R.D

speaking about origins

Batman-Arkham-Collection-PS3-15539117-7.jpg

WTF ? there is already a collection for the PS3
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00H3O19FQ/

but not for the next gen ?

FloatOn

catching up on a handful of pages.

- happy birthday to everyone. mine is on the 31st. I'll be 32. you know you care

- arkham knight delayed... meh after the downward spiral of city and origins I'm not too concerned.

- people want ports. I just want Bomberman steam edition

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I just hope ya'll are prepared for Arkham Knight's PC port to get extra delayed a week before it was supposed to release.

It is as sure and consistent as stone; Rocksteady, if you will.

MUnited83

For you.
they still sold as one item
how hard to fit all 3 game in 1 blue ray disk ?

...that's not how remasters work man. You don't put a PS3 game on a disc and it magically works on PS4. The game needs to be ported.

It counts: maybe DLCs are not worth for me and for you (in fact I played the SP and I didn't even boot the MP), but in example I know a lot of people playing MP for the game even today.
Even if you play MP the dlcs are basically worthless.

When are we going to get an Origins complete edition for $5, that's all I want to know.

In December I bought Origins for less than 2 euros on nuuvem and the dlc was around that price as well, though I didn't buy it.
It's not a complete edition per se but you could've bought the game plus all extra content for around that price a while ago.

Anteater

Still gonna need confirmation on cutscenes and story stuff for all characters before I can get excited. If this was DMC3 with all of this I wouldn't even question. But I sure didn't like 4. I'm also not a big action guy in terms of playing just for the gameplay. I don't even bother with bloody palace mode.

well they have their own cutscenes and dialogue at least I think but yeah if you care about the story we'll need more info

Still gonna need confirmation on cutscenes and story stuff for all characters before I can get excited. If this was DMC3 with all of this I wouldn't even question. But I sure didn't like 4. I'm also not a big action guy in terms of playing just for the gameplay. I don't even bother with bloody palace mode.

I have the same stance. Waiting to see if Trish and Vergil will have their own cutscenes.

Jawmuncher

I'm afraid this will be just the same game with other playable characters. I really liked DMC4, but I hope this comes as DLC on PC and not as full-stand-alone game. But I also know it won't happen.
That's my thing I didn't like DMC4, I found it a bore and a slog to get through. Since the story did nothing to really make me care whether Nero and Dante got to the end.

well they have their own cutscenes and dialogue at least I think but yeah if you care about the story we'll need more info

Going to wait and see what the info is. I can deal with going through the same stages if there's enough stuff there. However it was sounding like they'll have a opening and a ending which isn't enough for me unless this game costs 20, which is doubtful.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Here's hoping it won't eat your save after 20 hours.

For the 1 "fall through the floor" bug I had with Origins, it at least had the decency not to delete my 80% Riddler-trophy-complete play through file for nothing more than the sexual thrill of it.

Still haven't forgiven City for it. It'll be years if I ever go back to it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
GMG has MKX Premium Edition (with the season pass) on their VIP thingie now too

Parsnip

that's the beauty of it!

for me all of the dmc/bayonetta cutscenes are pretty bad lol

Yes, they absolutely are.
It was just so hilarious when DmC came out and people complained about the story as if the earlier games were some story telling masterpieces.
They are all so incredibly dumb.

L.O.R.D

legendary dark knight mode and turbo mode available in the steam version for DMC 4
so , the only add on is the vergil,lady and trish skin

Anteater

Yes, they absolutely are.
It was just so hilarious when DmC came out and people complained about the story as if the earlier games were some story telling masterpieces.
They are all so incredibly dumb.

haha, well for me i think dmc games at least have the action scenes that were fun to watch

but tbh I understand DmC's plot more than I did with dmc/bayonetta

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Some extra stuff!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (jshackles, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

BANZAI PECAN: The Last Hope For the Young Century -- MB-42578B2C4180F874 - Taken by Bayonetta
Vanguard Princess -- MB-017CA21E16BC4CF9 - Taken by TheMadMan007

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Freedom Planet -- MB-DD177C57BE7B94BB - Taken by dot
Sword of Asumi -- MB-52CC6D4C3346B6A5 - Taken by redlacs
Banzai Pecan -- MB-F973FF4BACB2D5CE - Taken by lindarasta
Vanguard Princess + DLC -- MB-25593BE92D9EF502 - Taken by 7Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom