• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Yes, they absolutely are.
It was just so hilarious when DmC came out and people complained about the story as if the earlier games were some story telling masterpieces.
They are all so incredibly dumb.
The story of the other ones was cheesy... But the good kind of cheesy. Uncle Dante and some of the dialogue on 4 was absolutely hilarious. DmC story was all over the place and it never decided what it wanted to be. So many things felt like they were made up as they went along. The devs claiming "shakesperian" level writing didn't help either.

Parsnip

Extras.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Borealis -- MB-328BF42C303C08DA - Taken by Belgarion
Pitiri 1977 -- MB-0184CF08651187D3 - Taken by chronomac
Secrets of Raetikon -- MB-095C50A6BD2C3501 - Taken by madjoki
Vanguard Princess -- MB-858D57E5F04D4289 - Taken by Akuosa

Tizoc

The story of the other ones was cheesy... But the good kind of cheesy. Uncle Dante and some of the dialogue on 4 was absolutely hilarious. DmC story was all over the place and it never decided what it wanted to be. So many things felt like they were made up as they went along. The devs claiming "shakesperian" level writing didn't help either.

Huh? DmC's story was straight forward;
Vergil recruits Dante to help him stop Mundus and his demons. Along the way Dante matures into actually caring and wanting to stop the demons rule over humanity.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Well, this looks right up Steamgaf's alley.

ss_0864139ba6064a0a6cb29522ee2a59d9aa0fb9c2.1920x1080.jpg

Chariot

Yarp.
MobBoss said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Chariot, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you hate anime you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more waifus in either your current life or the previous stages to be eligible.

BANZAI PECAN: The Last Hope For the Young Century -- MB-CBDA775BC0DB02F1 - Taken by Widdly Scuds
Vanguard Princess Hilda Rize -- MB-BDCF4D3F1E7ED6FA - Taken by salazar547
Vanguard Princess Lillith -- MB-5F69FC22390EDD55 - Taken by ExoSoul
Vanguard Princess -- MB-2AE39F89E43BD612 - Taken by texhnolyze

Tizoc

Separate app. Well, I'll buy it for 2€ or so, than. No way they'll offer an upgrade option.

I'm curious to see the official price for this. I bet 30€, with 40€ for PS4/One version.

I'm wondering if the reason it is digital only on consoles might be to give it a more appealing price?
Besides if you have a PS4, you should only get PS4 games from US PSN...

Teppic

I want to buy this, but I just get "You can not make more purchases with this emal". Only thing that I can think of that might have triggered this is that I tried to use PayPal a few times, but canceled them all because I couldn't get it to work without creating an account. Now it seems like I'm locked out because I bought too many things and I haven't even bought anything.

FLD

I really wonder what the logic is behind releasing DMC4 SE on PC but not DmC Definitive. Besides, if anything, it's a new version of DMC3 that we need on PC. Not that I won't double dip on 4 but yeah, I really hope existing owners get some kind of discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom