• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
What's the difference between RE:R2 for $40 and RE:R2 season pass for $25? Both say they include episodes 1-4. Why are there two things? Wouldn't it be smarter to buy episode 1 + the season pass for ~$30 instead of the $40 package?

Capcom why you gotta be so stupid?
... Why would you buy episode 1 +the season pass when the season pass includes all episodes?:p

Answering to your question though: the 40$ comes with quite a few extras. And maybe some RAID dlcs? Not sure.

derExperte

Fotonica on sale for $1.99 is a pretty good buy. It's super-shallow, and you can beat it pretty quick, but the vector art - first person - jump runner thing is actually good fun.

Also, Qvadriga for $10 is awesome too. I played a *ton* of it before it was even on Steam; it's basically 1/2 chariot-team management sim, and 1/2 simultaneous turn-based chariot race simulator. It's super, ultra ugly, but it's tremendously fun.

Edit: also, Savant:Ascent is short and fun and worth a buck.

MirrorMoon EP is also the cheapest ever outside of a bundle.

Jawmuncher

Unless you plan on playing raid there's teally no reason for the 40 dollar. Since you don't need hunk and Wesker and the DLC maps are ok.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Vanguard Princess -- MB-7EC398B2695DF783 - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 2 entrants total.

t1427139169z1.png

chronomac

Bundle Stars Extras:
ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (chronomac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes -- MB-A98D67F7FC60F195 - Taken by Last Baron. 1 entrants total.
Luxuria Superbia -- MB-302D3E64A67530A0 - Taken by Kurt Russell. 3 entrants total.

t1427139170z1.png

YAVPG.
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zero-Crescent, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Vanguard Princess -- MB-CAAE089CFCA9F0F2 - Taken by Loptous

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
i keep getting twitter emails about ppl trying to sign in on my twitter account

wtf

I got a password reset e-mail for my Steam account yesterday. To the best of my knowledge this is just the second time I've received one unexpectedly even though I've never shied away from posting my actual account name.

zkylon

zkylewd
I got a password reset e-mail for my Steam account yesterday. To the best of my knowledge this is just the second time I've received one unexpectedly even though I've never shied away from posting my actual account name.

i constantly get those on twitter

like i just got three today and get a few every month

really annoying and a bit disturbing tbh

Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition Trailer:

lady looks pretty bad in that last picture

Weeeeeee
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WinterDemons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Particula 3 Pack -- MB-1757AD289EEA4C64 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 1 entrants total.

t1427140429z1.png

fantomena

Received some codes today, one includes that visual novel builder thingy.

Too bad Im in the middle of something that will make my onion explode.

Just got this email from iam8bit about my Hotline Miami 2 Collector's Edition:

Dearest Hotline Miami fan,

You're receiving this email because you pre-ordered the second pressing of the Hotline Miami 2 Collector's Edition. Lucky you! It's now SOLD OUT... but the good news is, YOU made the cutoff!

We wanted to update you today, that due to production delays beyond our control, your order is now set to ship in late April.

Our sincerest apologies for this delay in shipping - we promise it'll be more than worth the wait!

There is no need to check in with us between now and the end of April; we will let you know all of the important details the moment a specific ship date gets locked in. In addition, you'll receive a confirmation email with a tracking number as soon as your order has shipped.

XOXO,
iam8bit

Bummer.

Grief.exe

Just got this email from iam8bit about my Hotline Miami 2 Collector's Edition:

Dearest Hotline Miami fan,

You're receiving this email because you pre-ordered the second pressing of the Hotline Miami 2 Collector's Edition. Lucky you! It's now SOLD OUT... but the good news is, YOU made the cutoff!

We wanted to update you today, that due to production delays beyond our control, your order is now set to ship in late April.

Our sincerest apologies for this delay in shipping - we promise it'll be more than worth the wait!

There is no need to check in with us between now and the end of April; we will let you know all of the important details the moment a specific ship date gets locked in. In addition, you'll receive a confirmation email with a tracking number as soon as your order has shipped.

XOXO,
iam8bit

Bummer.

Thanks for the heads up, the email was buried in my promotions box.

Wish they would send out some digital keys to make the wait easier.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
maybe

you could play as lady in dmc3 right?

was she fun?

tbh i didn't care all that much for dmc4 as i thought nero was kind of boring, so unless this is really cheap i won't care either way :I

Nope Lady's moveset is completely new since this is the first time you can play as her.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Maybe it's confused with Particulars? Who knows.

Yep, that's most likely correct.

Despite the purchase date of a particular game being available to the Steam client now, that Enhanced Steam feature still simply goes to your purchase history page and finds the first thing on the list that matches as much of the title as possible. Since the the purchase list (and any API that I'm aware of) doesn't have the app's store ID, it's kind of a "best guess" method that works most of the time but not always.

We now interrupt this thread with yet another giveaway.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Delusibeta, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Just Cause 2 -- MB-731076D4412BF8D4 - Taken by fenners. 13 entrants total.
Celebrating five years of blowing shit up
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-4F784D666B6727B3 - Taken by HBP. 4 entrants total.
Bit.Trip Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien -- MB-6CBD9DA8C451F854 - Taken by xGreg. 4 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-2DD29E729D793B9F - Taken by Boss Doggie. 1 entrants total.

t1427229409z1.png

Yep, that's most likely correct.

Despite the purchase date of a particular game being available to the Steam client now, that Enhanced Steam feature still simply goes to your purchase history page and finds the first thing on the list that matches as much of the title as possible. Since the the purchase list (and any API that I'm aware of) doesn't have the app's store ID, it's kind of a "best guess" method that works most of the time but not always.

What if you searched for <td>GAMENAME</td> so you get an exact match? Would that work?

iosefe

whoever gets Just Cause 2 better enjoy the shit out of it!!!

get the superman and flying mods, and Bolopatch. cause chaos, have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom