• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
dunno if it's already been said or not ... but the PoE preload (for all those filthy casuals who haven't kickstarted it) is up :)

6GB download

Uzzy

BoN77Hi.png

It's like waking up on Christmas morning and seeing Chris Avellone under the tree.

Knurek

VaderNooo.png
Missed PoE giveaway... ;_;

I Had to Beat the Game yesterday.
Didn't go for 100%, since many of the later challenges are insane.
Also that #YOLO achievement is bonkers.
Still had a decent 86% completion, fun little game. Can't beat the price of free.
(Would kill for a VGA mode to complement the CGA/EGA ones).

Wow at that PoE giveaway, good on the giver, congrats to Saj and Ningen. I already preordered my copy, still waiting for my key.
everyone that likes life is strange is a sellout

i'm keeping it real for all of you

for starters beyond two souls has much better shower scenes
annie-gagging.gif

By better you mean more perv-y?

Knurek

Not sure if I should even enter the PoE giveaway...
Won Divninity: OS from modbot, haven't played it yet (in my defense, I'm waiting for 2.0 to drop and for me breaking the 52 games done yearly count)

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Here I am hacking away at this VN and I miss all the cool kid giveaways

remember my sacrifices

I'd never have the time to play PoE anyways, I still haven't touched Wasteland 2 beyond card farming ;-;

Oh God, oh God... I just finished Life is Strange Ep. 2, I don't know how to handle this shit right now. What sort of monster am I, what could I have done!!?!?

759.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
nobody should've entered that eternity giveaway because everyone should've kickstartered it in the first place

bad ningen

Wow at that PoE giveaway, good on the giver, congrats to Saj and Ningen. I already preordered my copy, still waiting for my key.
annie-gagging.gif

By better you mean more perv-y?
LOL

lashman

It's pre-loading fine for me. #RoyalEditionMasterRace

what do you mean? it preloaded fine for me :)

it's just steam being steam - it checks every few minutes if it's unlocked yet ... hence - 0 bytes ;) but it's a 6GB download

lashman

Oceanhorn's first Update is here, with a lot of small fixes and with some of the requested features. We wanted to bring this update to you as soon as possible so that you could continue to enjoy your game.

We fixed our nastiest bug that caused save games to partially corrupt if the player exits game too fast after saving. That caused all those bugs related to doors and keys.

We made a lot of fixes to improve game's performance, but we aware that we still have battles to be fought on this front, especially with AMD hardware. We have a lovely new high-end AMD PC here at the office, just for this!

Version 3.0.41.049. Maintenance Update 1.
  • Various performance improvements.
  • Support for resizable windowed mode. <-- FINALLY!! :D
  • Support for forcing either gamepad or mouse & keyboard control mode.
  • Fixed a bug that caused corrupted save games (e.g. stuck behind a re-locked door).
  • Fixed an issue with shooting arrows.
  • Fixed a bug that in rare occasions did not end Shadow Mesmeroth boss battle.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Neeti to block Hero's movement.
  • Fixed a bug that caused VSync to fail in some cases.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed activating some switches with movable objects and bombs.
  • Fixed a bug that in some cases prevented from getting the Scholar achievement.
  • Fixed a number of level issues and stuck points.
  • Fixed an issue with mouse cursor mode.
  • Fixed an issue with fullscreen resolution button.
  • Fixed small localization issues.
  • Changed minimun Windows version check so that Windows Vista is accepted.
  • Added support for minidump crash logging.
  • Fixed a bug that caused graphics settings to reset to Ultra if the game was exited during loading image.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Changed minimun Windows version check so that Windows Vista is accepted.

I would have just changed the error message to "Why are you still using Windows Vista?" :p Collectively (i.e. taking into account both 32-bit and 64-bit versions), the only Windows OS people are using less on Steam is 10... which is still a few months away from officially releasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom