• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Can't you just use cart trick?

Only missing RE5, so I guess better way is to try to trade for cheap GFWL key or wait for good sale on RE5 Gold.

It's no longer possible to purchase subs in regions where they're not available on the store, even if there are no PurchaseRestrictedCountries flags. This has been the case for a few weeks now.

MUnited83

For you.
It's no longer possible to purchase subs in regions where they're not available on the store, even if there are no PurchaseRestrictedCountries flags. This has been the case for a good few weeks now.

Wait, when was this? It still worked when HM2 released no? People on Australia could buy it using the trick.

madjoki

It's no longer possible to purchase subs in regions where they're not available on the store, even if there are no PurchaseRestrictedCountries flags. This has been the case for a few weeks now.

HM2 can be bought because the sub itself is up on the store. It's just the app that doesn't have a store page.

Makes sense, confused with this thing.

Looks like it's back with correct price anyway.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I just finished Life is Strange Episode 2. The only thing I can say is "wow". This game is certainly at the top of my GOTY list so far - great story, wonderful atmosphere, and a good price point too. Each episode so far has taken me about 2.5 hours each and if that holds up it means this game is going to end up being about 12 hours long. I consider that a damn good value for $20 (or as little as $7.50 if you got it from Newegg).

I thought I might be a bit lost since it's been about 7 weeks from the first episode, but that really wasn't the case. Not only did the game do a great job of explaining everything ("Previously, on Life is Strange...") but I also realized that it's not so much like an episode of a TV program, where it is like hell waiting for 7 weeks between episodes, but more like movies and their sequels. After spending almost as much time with Episode 1 as I did watching the first Hobbit movie, I didn't miss a beat jumping into Episode 2 weeks later (just like I had no problem following the second Hobbit movie over a year after the first one). Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I'm really digging the episode lengths and their release schedule so far.

If you haven't already, get and play this game ASAP.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I just finished Life is Strange Episode 2. The only thing I can say is "wow". This game is certainly at the top of my GOTY list so far - great story, wonderful atmosphere, and a good price point too. Each episode so far has taken me about 2.5 hours each and if that holds up it means this game is going to end up being about 12 hours long. I consider that a damn good value for $20 (or as little as $7.50 if you got it from Newegg).

I thought I might be a bit lost since it's been about 7 weeks from the first episode, but that really wasn't the case. Not only did the game do a great job of explaining everything ("Previously, on Life is Strange...") but I also realized that it's not so much like an episode of a TV program, where it is like hell waiting for 7 weeks between episodes, but more like movies and their sequels. After spending almost as much time with Episode 1 as I did watching the first Hobbit movie, I didn't miss a beat jumping into Episode 2 weeks later (just like I had no problem following the second Hobbit movie over a year after the first one). Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I'm really digging the episode lengths and their release schedule so far.

told ya ;)

but then again - no one reads my posts anyway ; _ ;

Salsa

shit

youre making it even harder to not get this for 10 nuuvembucks

Teeth

Has the scripting improved any or does it still sound like 40 year old white men writing 15 year old girls?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So, there's a Football Manager documentary on sale for 30% off. I wonder if it'll count as a game.

Damn it, level 10 giveaway.
Only 1 entry lol, what a lucky guy/girl/dude/ma'am/etc.
glBn9c9.jpg

Grief.exe

Now that's a glowing impression from Jshacks. Might have to look into this one.

zkylon

zkylewd
beat, i guess, dreaming sarah now that the game's finished

pretty weird game in the whole miscellaneous trippy imagery but i enjoy that kind of crap and it's carried pretty well in this game, cool atmospheric music, some nice cutesy pixelart, and strange, surrealistic shit.

i like that there's some sort of explanation even if most of the random stuff is just apparently random, it's cohesive and it just works

cool game

Liking it is too mainstream?
everyone that likes life is strange is a sellout

i'm keeping it real for all of you

for starters beyond two souls has much better shower scenes

zkylon please... :)
lol

You just mad your argie life isn't as eventful as Max's with all the girl love and ish.
it's probably all the girl love distracting me, you're right

Tizoc

Dat Oregon atmosphere and setting doe.

Hey, Donkey Dicks. Feeding time.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (HP_Wuvcraft, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

PILLARS OF ETERNITUDE HERO KICKSTARTER EDITION JOHNNY KARATE EXPLOSION SHOW GAME #1 -- MB-3FB4D32BC2B6916A - Taken by Sajjaja
eh, PoE #2 -- MB-61F006577720DCC2 - Taken by NingenJanai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom