• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
nobody should've entered that eternity giveaway because everyone should've kickstartered it in the first place
When I had money to spare there was nothing I wanted to kickstart and when it went away stuff showed up. Still feel bad for not giving money for the Shantae one tbqh.
Better game than Eternity.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
why should I kickstart anyone when no one kickstarts me?

I'm going to do a gofundme fundraiser and the cause people will be supporting is my gaming needs. Pretty upfront tbh. Do not copy me tho. Try doing some Potato Salad kickstarter or a printing a random picture to send to people randomly.

I'm going to do a gofundme fundraiser and the cause people will be supporting is my gaming needs. Pretty upfront tbh. Do not copy me tho. Try doing some Potato Salad kickstarter or a printing a random picture to send to people randomly.

Lie about having some rare disease like Steamitis.

Try to get it published on Kotaku, IGN and co. and enjoy the free money.

yuraya

$1 for RE4,5,6 pack is craaaaazeee. Would have been a good pick up. Don't own any of them and only played 4 ages ago.

Price errors are both the greatest and the worst thing ever :(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
$1 for RE4,5,6 pack is craaaaazeee. Would have been a good pick up. Don't own any of them and only played 4 ages ago.

Price errors are both the greatest and the worst thing ever :(

There are spares floating around for 7+ keys.

JaseC

7 keys is highway robbery, might as well be wearing a gimp mask when you make the exchange for the full scene

Well, relative to the purchase price it's a horrible deal, but relative to the intended price it's a great one. ;)

yuraya

7 keys is highway robbery, might as well be wearing a gimp mask when you make the exchange for the full scene

Plus its Capcom. They would have to release Dino Crisis, Dragons Dogma and Mega Man collection on Steam before I ever pay 7 keys for anything with their name on it.

Arthea

Well, relative to the purchase price it's a horrible deal, but relative to the intended price it's a great one. ;)

great one? not in my universe it isn't
iwNuRPjz5KDy4.png

also Capcpom humble bundle is next week, I'm 90% sure (><)

edited: in other news soon we'll be able to exchange dig points for moar games and even bundles. Dunno what dig considers soon, tho

The first Capcom bundle is just going to be DLC.

that goes without saying,
we'll never forget dlc sale

Arthea

Don't trust Arthea when it comes to bundles.....

:(

That's about only thing you can trust me with, bundles and greenlight games!
don't take that from me, you picked that bundle by yourself, I didn't force you or anything

Why are you so sure there will be a CAPCPOM bundle?
I'm sure it won't be one ever, I just happen to like this joke

edited: actually, you already can pick one game for dig points - Crystals of Time, the game they gave for free some time ago when creating account, not sure they do that still.

Ozium

That's about only thing you can trust me with, bundles and greenlight games!
don't take that from me, you picked that bundle by yourself, I didn't force you or anything

you only post greenlight games related to animu or VN tho...

and the greenlight games in that WGN bundle look good (well a couple of them anyways lol)

Kiru

Oh I missed an awesome price mistake. Stupid exam :(
And I don't even have a single RE game on steam. 7 Keys is still too expensive.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Hey SteamGAF :)

As a backer I can still get cheap copies of Pillars of Eternity.
So send me a PM should anybody want one. 25$ each through PayPal.

I don't know exactly how long this offer still works but I think it should be at least available for the rest of today.

Dr Dogg

Well today is a day of ups and downs. Got Pillars preloaded and ready to rock but got a stupid hospital appointment this morning. Though just got a dispatch email my new GPU is out for delivery but I'm taking my Mum out for dinner for her birthday. Didn't have time to look this morning but can backers still grab 3 copies for $60?

Deques

Well today is a day of ups and downs. Got Pillars preloaded and ready to rock but got a stupid hospital appointment this morning. Though just got a dispatch email my new GPU is out for delivery but I'm taking my Mum out for dinner for her birthday. Didn't have time to look this morning but can backers still grab 3 copies for $60?

Yup, that's correct.

I can also help with getting Pillars of Eternity for $25 or 3 for $60

Ozium

Is this for selling, gifting, or raffling?

JaseC

I totally missed that Pillars giveaway :l
I'm happy for Ninjen, anyway, yesterday we were talking and he said he really want to play the game, so at least is gone to someone really interested in it :)

He lied. He knew this would happen and just wanted it to seem as though he was interested.

Arthea

I am not kidding
http://i.imgur.com/JwDEwpp.png[/IMG

I haven't played the game yet[/QUOTE]

It has to be a new record. Still waiting for first game to hit 100 hours for cards to drop.
[SPOILER]seriously, that's ridiculous! IDK why devs think it's good idea to prolong time of cards dropping[/SPOILER]

Dr Dogg

Yes, at the moment you still can :)

Yup, that's correct.

I can also help with getting Pillars of Eternity for $25 or 3 for $60

Ah brilliant, cheers.

Is this for selling, gifting, or raffling?

I don't know maybe a little of each ;)

Saying that I'm not going to be getting in tonight until 9pmish so now idea if I'll be cockblocked then and it's a little hard to facilitate on my phone.

Jeremy has been let go from Top Gear, now it is officially official. What am I gonna do with my life now?

Try and figure out how to get the UK tv channel Dave over your way. Yes we have a tv channel called Dave and it has nigh constant repeats of Top Gear.

He'll be on ITV, Sky or a streaming service like Netflicks with a new motoring show in months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom