• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

aicolonel.png

Colonel: We will collect the necessary data from these anonymous raffles, then we'll consider the exercise closed.So, GAF? Will it be Modbot, the Patriots' creation?
Or you -- Evilore's creation? Our beloved monsters -- enjoy yourselves.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-6EF9D9218383F0B1 - Taken by Accoun

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Game -- MB-2D617CB15136089C - Taken by Sendou
C'mon guys this one is seriously PoE I swear

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

xxPVMYM.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-23BDBB7B3B57F357 - Taken by Locust Trivia Question: What is Samuel's spirit animal?

FloatOn

yeah, it's a pretty decent game, specially with the dlc getting some of the level and boss design back on track

but like you play dks1 again and it's so much better

i kinda wish bamco remade dks1 with like some of the streamlining of 2

the dlc is precisely what made me give up on the game. once I got to the palette swap boss that is blue smelter demon I realized this game was half-baked.

it's true there were some cool moments but when you take an elevator up from a murky swamp area into an area that is then somehow all castle and lava you know something wrong design-wise happened.

ModBot 3

Not a Mod, just a Bot

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last month, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Game -- MB-09DABBA8A442A66D - Taken by Casimir. 14 entrants total.

t1427323767z1.png

ModBot Basics:

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-39251DB3DF264B8F - Taken by Hero Prinny
An Obsidian RPG

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Mystery Gift was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

psh fallout 2. not bad at all, I own a DRM free version but now I also got it on my steam collection.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1002844.

Caster -- MB-EF89299F062AB4AA - Taken by Blu(e)

Grief.exe

Path of Exile has a linux version, I have a flight tomorrow, with Linux on my laptop.

Tempting.

I'm starting to feel the burnout from 70+ hours of Cities Skylines creeping in.

Knurek

That last section in Fork Parker's Holiday Profit Hike...
That last section...
I'm having such an amazing adrenaline high right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom