• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pillars of Eternity.

Hmm, reminds me of the first Diablo...

sort-of-want-face.jpg

Ozium

Fine. I get it.
You guys have cameras installed that figure out when I'm away to do giveaways, don't you?

I actually expected to come back here after sleeping and seeing a ton of GZ or POE giveaways.... didn't see any!

will probably be posted while Im playing Wii U or something lol

ViviOggi

sweet baby jesus

i'm sad cause i checked on my phone as i finished my workout, then got to my computer and suddenly a mystery giveaway

fuck me...

Crap, I wanted that mystery gift! I don't even have Pixel Puzzles Japan yet!

Good God...

You've got to be fucking kidding...

Fine. I get it.
You guys have cameras installed that figure out when I'm away to do giveaways, don't you?

It was Commando Jack all along

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-BA3B1D09C93093D6 - Taken by arts&crafts - Taken by Naked Snake

ViviOggi

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-BA3B1D09C93093D6 - Taken by arts&crafts - Taken by Naked Snake

I swear if this is actually PoE now

I took the Mystery Gift... this is my first mystery gift, I'm scared.

I thought the PM would have the name of the game, but no... i have to activate it then find out? THE HORROR

Parsnip

Dark Souls talk reminded me of the DkS2 design works translation, but sadly the 3rd part isn't up yet.

This was a very interesting thing from the very first paragraph.

Tanimura: Yes, this game actually went through quite a troubled development process. Due to a number of factors we were actually forced to re-think the entire game midway into development. We really had to go back to the drawing board and think once more about what a Dark Souls game should be. It was at that point that I took on my current role, overseeing the entirety of the game including the art direction. To ensure we created the game both we and the fans wanted it was completely necessary, but it did of course create a problem. We had to decide what to do with the designs and maps that had been created up to that point. Ideally we’d start again from scratch but of course we were under time constraints so instead we had to figure out how to repurpose the designs in our newly reimagined game. This meant everything from deciding new roles for characters to finding ways to slot locations into the world map. This unusual development cycle faced us with an entirely different set of problems and looking back on the project as a whole it was at times, arduous.

The fact that they were able to make the world feel somewhat coherent even after that, it actually makes me even more hyped for a new game from the "b-team", I mean, I already liked DkS2 quite a lot, but this explains some of the less than stellar world design. And they didn't have dev troubles with the DLC, and those were all great.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-59D509E90F05E7AA - Taken by Kurt Russell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom