• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-59D509E90F05E7AA - Taken by Kurt Russell

Good, now I don't need to waste another copy on a GAFRAFFLE.

( ಠ ಠ )

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

GUN MONKEYS -- MB-4E139D6AA5CE32D9 - Taken by Mr. Doop

ViviOggi

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

GUN MONKEYS -- MB-4E139D6AA5CE32D9

IS THIS REALLY GUN MONKEYS

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-98449992FF2FE2E6 - Taken by Se7enSword

Ozium

I doubt that, I bet russian roulette has better odds than anonymous mystery benefactor :p

2 POE keys were given away last night with no raffle/timer anything

I was playing Dr. Luigi at the time and missed them...

"Hope for the best, prepare for the worst and expect the unexpected" -Gary Busey

I searched the thread hoping to find impressions of Joylancer because I was considering getting it from the IndieGala bundle. Instead, I found a giveaway with a key no one had taken. (Thank you, FiveElementNinja!)

Joylancer is basically an action platform that pays homage to the 8-bit NES era, but it's a lot smoother than an actual 8-bit game from back then would have been, I think. Everything looks, sounds, and controls very well.

The game is still in Early Access, and there are a couple of indicators of that (such as a sign showing no text when you're prompted to read), but it's surprisingly solid and polished so far.

I got through the first area, and it didn't auto-save, so I'm not sure if it has a save function at all (I hope there is!) or if it's meant to be played old-school and beaten in one sitting. I'm guessing it auto-saves at some point, because there are other modern concessions included - such as a hit count (which can be disabled). If anyone knows, please respond. (Edit: Saving was taken out, but it's coming back in.)

There's also a 4-color mode you can select to give the game even more of a retro feel, but I haven't tried that yet.

It's fun so far! Easily worth the ridiculously low Gala asking price (and you get other games with it as well).

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-69939937C76C0B79 - Taken by PunishedSnake

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-D78987E89F08C1DC - Taken by Sendou

What the... So many mystery ones. There will be super dope surprises among them for sure.

Just like how Nabs gave Dark Souls 2 away in a quoted message out of the blue.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-9E6362F5A80CC666 - Taken by NightmareTrigger

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-B3E1403A5C06D42C - Taken by Oranki

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xxPVMYM.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-AABDCCE475745EA6 - Taken by Knurek. 18 entrants total.

t1427323290z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
lol You guys are killing me right now.

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-39251DB3DF264B8F - Taken by Hero Prinny
An Obsidian RPG

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Mystery Gift was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

xxPVMYM.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-BA3B1D09C93093D6 - Taken by arts&crafts

ModBot 3

Not a Mod, just a Bot

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game -- MB-62CC639A19CDC469 - Taken by WinterDemons. 15 entrants total.

t1427323352z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom