• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Game #2 -- MB-79D41C3C38861472 - Taken by Oranki. 12 entrants total.
Mystery Game -- MB-6A7A293EE0BEA0E8 - Taken by Kurt Russell. 4 entrants total.

t1427324067z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yo people. I know it's all about mystery ga right now but I have to re-ask:

Is there a way activate keys on Steam via web/mobile?

There is not, unfortunately.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Game -- MB-0B7CCB81976B04F5 - Taken by Mr. Doop
I think this key works

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
i think you know your next feature

If it could be done, I would have already. When Steam rolled out oAuth access to sites like Humble I specifically requested access to this feature as I could have created a way for your to link your Steam account to Enhanced Steam then use Enhanced Steam to redeem any key you'd like to your account via the web.

They didn't like the idea and I never got access. Now they've scrapped it completely so I doubt we're ever getting web redemption.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Mystery Gifg -- MB-41DC80BA014BBA4B - Taken by Hero Prinny

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-03235BB1428C5B01 - Taken by PunishedSnake

This whole thing will go on for a few hours until everyone has won a mystery gift (coupon) and then there will be a PoE giveaway with no daily winners :(

iosefe

If it could be done, I would have already. When Steam rolled out oAuth access to sites like Humble I specifically requested access to this feature as I could have created a way for your to link your Steam account to Enhanced Steam then use Enhanced Steam to redeem any key you'd like to your account via the web.

They didn't like the idea and I never got access. Now they've scrapped it completely so I doubt we're ever getting web redemption.

well that sucks.

why did that scrap oAuth again?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-54F5D55D0CC7DBE3 - Taken by swx

jshackles

well that sucks.

why did that scrap oAuth again?

I don't think they gave an official answer - it was announced by Humble that it was being dropped and I think everyone assumed (most likely correctly) that Valve just didn't want to be bothered with it any more.

Khronico

AHA-Lambda

My friend just signed up for steam and I want to gift them a game but can't it seems their community profile is inactive and she gets an error whenever they try to add me as a friend.

The profile page just shows the message

This user has not yet set up their Steam Community profile. If you know them, encourage him/her to set up their profile and join in on the gaming!

How do you fix this?

Ozium

My friend just signed up for steam and I want to gift them a game but can't it seems their community profile is inactive and she gets an error whenever they try to add me as a friend.

The profile page just shows the message

How do you fix this?

encourage him/her to set up their profile

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-5CE98B7DB62B3FFE - Taken by The Dear Leader

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
aicolonel.png

Colonel: We will collect the necessary data from these anonymous raffles, then we'll consider the exercise closed.So, GAF? Will it be Modbot, the Patriots' creation?
Or you -- Evilore's creation? Our beloved monsters -- enjoy yourselves.

Good idea.

K7GXagI.png

added to rotation

where is a ModBish?

The original artist (m0dus) only did me, Gromph, and EviLore. bish and now Nirolak left out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom