• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Just want to make sure everyone here knows I'm giving away 3 Steam keys for Pillars of Eternity in this thread.

Good luck to anyone who enters.

4v2L.gif

Ozium

Just hit the Eastside of the LBC
on a mission trying to find Mr. Warren G.
Seen a car full of girls ain't no need to tweak
all you skirts know what's up with P.O.E.

rtcn63

OoO exciting

It got a bit mad. You needed to have played Life is Strange in order to answer an obscure trivia question to enter the giveaway, but it had to be the vanilla, unpatched version from a very specific region in Central America. And even then, the correct answer had to be translated to an ancient Mesoamerican dialect, then again to binary.

It got a bit mad. You needed to have played Life is Strange in order to answer an obscure trivia question to enter the giveaway, but it had to be the vanilla, unpatched version from a very specific region in Central America. And even then, the correct answer had to be translated to an ancient Mesoamerican dialect, then again to binary.

keanu1_.gif

wilflare

"Look, what happens between a man and his ModBot is none of the government's business. END SURVEILLANCE NOW"

But seriously my experience is like half the PMs sent to ModBot have sex or poop related PM titles.

I always wanted to ask...
is there a list of most interesting titles sent to Modbot

In non PoE news.

I just had to redownload all 7.9 gigs of Warhammer 40K Space Marine just so the logo can be updated to Sega. We can't have small patches for a small thing, can we?

Also Dyscourse might not look like much but it sound great. Really nice sound work.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Since I don't want to ruin anyone's slim chances of winning PoE, here are some bundle extras in garbagedump form.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Super Chain Crusher Horizon -- MB-4CC41D9C101A312A - Taken by bobnowhere. 1 entrants total.
Top Hat -- MB-BD76067BC2848A04 - Taken by user237. 8 entrants total.
Chainsaw Warriors -- MB-A6A89110D8AD5284 - Taken by Cth. 1 entrants total.
InnerCube -- MB-44A81F9F7005209F - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.

t1427335108z1.png

MUnited83

For you.
This + the fact that the Akiba's Strip sub on SteamDB was updated 2 days ago with the name of Xseed basically guarantees that Akiba's Strip is releasing this easter on Steam.

GET HYPE :D

Sendou

Let's start with this:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sendou:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sendou, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Life is Strange (complete season) -- MB-CD6DC6F8E33D2A2C - Taken by WinterDemons. 20 entrants total. Trivia Question: What's the surname of Warren (Life is Strange video game character)?

t1427335708z1.png

Actual PoE (x2) raffle to follow shortly.

Sendou

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sendou:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sendou, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Pillars of Eternity -- MB-2DFB3CF4495AC4E5 - Taken by ViviOggi. 18 entrants total. Trivia Question: See the instructions below?

t1427421388z1.png

POSTERS ARE STRANGE

Here's four pictures of posters you can discover in the first episode of Life is Strange: #1 #2 #3 #4

Each poster has words blacked out. What you need to pay close attention to are the words marked with the color purple. When you find the words "blacked out" with purple (can you say that?!) you need to take the first letter of each and form a name. (No need to consider the order the posters are listed in above. Letters of the name are scrambled.) Then you simply need to figure out the number of the room she resides in and turn it into a Roman numeral. That is your answer. Please ask if there's something that isn't clear to you.

In addition to the 24h raffle I'm going to be giving a copy of Pillars of Eternity to the person who is the fastest to discover the answer and PM'ing it to me. Instead of PoE you could always choose another sub-20€ game as your reward. P.S. I'm only going to pay this out after the raffle is finished to avoid overlapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom